Thailand Needs Cricket

I had a quick skim through the 2800 odd posts and I do have a problem that I don't think has been addressed in in this thread, and I don't know how cricket can fix this.

Seat belts in Taxis.

More specifically, how to stop the owners tying the belts under the seats so you cannot use them.

Little Brother, You raise a valid concern re seat belts in taxis.

However, I do believe that cricket can address this problem, as SC will ensure that all Cheer Squad Members wear their belts when travelling,

creating a flow on situation in the education of family, friend, work mates and so on.

When this is achieved, taxi customers will require that all taxis have, proper operating seat belts and they are not tied under the seat.

These are my thoughts on what I do believe, is a serious problem, here in Thailand

or should that be..all Cheer Squad Members wear only their belts when travelling,

Can't distract SC...he has to keep his eyes on the road.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a quick skim through the 2800 odd posts and I do have a problem that I don't think has been addressed in in this thread, and I don't know how cricket can fix this.

Seat belts in Taxis.

More specifically, how to stop the owners tying the belts under the seats so you cannot use them.

However, I do believe that cricket can address this problem, as SC will ensure that all Cheer Squad Members wear their belts when travelling,

creating a flow on situation in the education of family, friend, work mates and so on.

When this is achieved, taxi customers will require that all taxis have, proper operating seat belts and they are not tied under the seat.

These are my thoughts on what I do believe, is a serious problem, here in Thailand

or should that be..all Cheer Squad Members wear only their belts when travelling,

isn't that why we put hin in that little box in the front of the roadmaster.

Yeah. but wasn't it one of the requirements, for him to be driver, that he had a Cheer Squad Leader on each knee?

Edited by kevjohn

* sigh*

Official notice being handed in.

Will contribute, one or two last times before I go.

Up to brit1984 to declare the position of Promotions Manager open.

Maybe harrry has the bottle to do it.

post-104736-0-17479600-1339645555_thumb.

Anyone seen StreetCowboy around for a while?

No comments please ... just let me slip gracefully off into the Sunset ... cool.png

I have to drive wearing my welders' goggles, or i get too easily distracted.

For taxis, my suggestion would be to remove the back seats, and have standing room only. It may be necessary to remove the rear portion of the roof, to allow one to stand and wave to the crowd as one passes

SC

TV Cricket

The team with Two Knees

* sigh*

No comments please ... just let me slip gracefully off into the Sunset ... cool.png

Come on Big Fella...what's ailing?

Another coffee coming up....would you like one kevjohn SC. I will let you put your own salt in kevjohn.

Thanks Harry......milk, 2 sugar and, I'll put the salt in......coffee1.gif

For taxis, my suggestion would be to remove the back seats, and have standing room only. It may be necessary to remove the rear portion of the roof, to allow one to stand and wave to the crowd as one passes

SC

TV Cricket

The team with Two Knees

SC....What's this "as one passes"?

Went to another page ... moment was lost.

I'll have my desk cleared out by weeks end ... ermm.gif

I am afraid we cannot accept your resignation

You are needed here; the cricket team needs you

Thailand needs you because Thailand needs cricket

Agree...spot on....+1......thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Number one PM

We will give you the most important role on the team......coffee boy.

and then there was the legend of Gunga Din inspired by English cricketers in the imperial victorian diaspora..in the classic film Victor MacLaughlin shouts: 'shoot that bastid!'...and then Cary Grant sez: 'mebbe you can shoot the messenger but never shoot the tea boy...' and the rest, as they say, is history...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

and then there was the legend of Gunga Din inspired by English cricketers in the imperial victorian diaspora..in the classic film Victor MacLaughlin shouts: 'shoot that bastid!'...and then Cary Grant sez: 'mebbe you can shoot the messenger but never shoot the tea boy...' and the rest, as they say, is history...

Those were the days........Up the Kyber.....Pass I mean.

Edited by harrry

SC

TV Cricket

The team with Two Knees

I was driving like the wind.

SC

TV Cricket

The Team with Two Knees

I had my hands full with a cheer leader on each knee, so I had to steer with the cheerleaders

SC

TV Cricket

The team with Two Knees

SC

TV Cricket

The Team with Two Knees

I had my hands full with a cheer leader on each knee, so I had to steer with the cheerleaders

So long as the cheerleaders didn't take their eyes off the road ahead.......smile.png

SC

TV Cricket

The team with Two Knees

SC

TV Cricket

The Team with Two Knees

So long as the cheerleaders didn't take their eyes off the road ahead.......smile.png

Maybe we will have to get a double dekka plane so he can fly with the joystick.

+1

* sigh*

Good photo by the way

The question is often asken 'What problems in Thailand can't Cricket fix?'

Well here is a TVF Member in desperate with his thread ... I Blew Up At The Missus This Evening

How can cricket help him? sad015.gif Ha ha ha ... maybe in this particular circumstance, maybe a coffee shared with kevjohn and a nice dollop of the sincerity that he is famous may help his soul ... not mend his problem ... but bring a smile to a man who appears to have reached his life's nadir.

The question is often asken 'What problems in Thailand can't Cricket fix?'

Well here is a TVF Member in desperate with his thread ... I Blew Up At The Missus This Evening

How can cricket help him? sad015.gif Ha ha ha ... maybe in this particular circumstance, maybe a coffee shared with kevjohn and a nice dollop of the sincerity that he is famous may help his soul ... not mend his problem ... but bring a smile to a man who appears to have reached his life's nadir.

I have followed that thread and, yes, he does seem to have problems.

If sharing a coffee and a nice dollop of sincerity would help, then I would most certainly oblige.

As for making him smile, he would only need to watch me trying to play cricket.

I am not an expert on solving marital problems but I do believe that one of the best medicines, and it is free, is "A Good Old Laugh"

As I say "A Laugh a Day keeps the Doctor away"

And if anyone wonders why I post in this thread and not some of the doom and gloom topics, it is, I get my dose of "Laughter" here.

Edited by kevjohn

Just a gut feeling, but you might want to go back to the OP (Opening Post) and actually count how many of the runs you have scored here ... no doubt you have been the major contributor?

Might even be more then half of your total posts.

You mention george often ... do you know him from a previous life?

In the 2nd drawer we find all things knee related ...

post-104736-0-71705600-1339713129_thumb. . post-104736-0-52997800-1339713126_thumb.

post-104736-0-17773800-1339713128_thumb.

Over in the Sports Forum, someone mentioned Morris Dancing which they refer to as a 'Knees Up'

This Lassie was having her own knees up here ... maybe she was asking for an Autograph?

post-104736-0-49138900-1339713214_thumb.

Maybe biased ... but a personal favourite ... whistling.gif

In the 2nd drawer we find all things knee related ...

post-104736-0-71705600-1339713129_thumb. . post-104736-0-52997800-1339713126_thumb.

post-104736-0-17773800-1339713128_thumb.

Over in the Sports Forum, someone mentioned Morris Dancing which they refer to as a 'Knees Up'

This Lassie was having her own knees up here ... maybe she was asking for an Autograph?

post-104736-0-49138900-1339713214_thumb.

Maybe biased ... but a personal favourite ... whistling.gif

Focus on the knees, boys.

Remember, we're not the team with two <deleted> - there's a lot more than two of us...

We're not even the team with two cheeks - that would be a bit biblical, so it would.

We are

TV CRICKET

THE TEAM WITH TWO KNEES!

SC