Best Place To Stay For 2 Nights In Hua Hin

shdevine

My Thai girlfriend and I are planning a two night stay in Hua Hin at the end of this month. The Dusit Thani (beachfront) looks like a good choice. Apparently not too close to city center, but there's a shuttle from the hotel for 50 THB. She mentioned shopping at night (night market?) with some moderate night life thrown in, and is interested in maybe renting mountain bikes during the day.

I'm fine with $100/night (or a bit more) room rate with breakfast included - we want to stay in a nice place.

Does anyone know of a better option than the Dusit Thani, and if so, what makes it better?

Thanks.

Heard Dusit is nice but never been there myself. I stayed at The Anantara when I went with my wife and baby daughter in March, beautiful hotel with fantastic staff. It is also beachfront and a bit nearer to Hua Hin than Dusit is.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Thanks, I noticed that one on Agoda also. I will give it another look.

Heard Dusit is nice but never been there myself. I stayed at The Anantara when I went with my wife and baby daughter in March, beautiful hotel with fantastic staff. It is also beachfront and a bit nearer to Hua Hin than Dusit is.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Great place to stay..better than Dusit I feel

I have stayed in a few places in Hua Hin, the Hilton is great but it was a freebie through my brother working for Hilton in the UK.

My uncle stayed at the Dusit and loved it, said he would be back there next time, the so called Thai Superstars stay there aswell if they are in HH.

The 2nd to last time I stayed I booked a villa for 9 nights (you can do 2-3 I think)

The last time I stayed I just rocked up and offered the company that deals with Jo Farrang money and they let me stay half price and probably hush hush of the owners knowledge.

Great having a private pool and seclusion.