Manchester United

redrus

apparently swansea was about 5 minutes from being evacuated yesterday as well, which along with old trafford would have meant every premier league ground being evacuated.

some muppet bought a new rucksack in the swansea club shop and just put their old one in one of the bins in the stadium. jesus.

I know a couple of Norwegian friends at the game , they flew in from Norway just for the weekend, The whole family had been looking forward to this game. They were very dissappointed. You save up for this trip for months, I can understand them.

I know a couple of Norwegian friends at the game , they flew in from Norway just for the weekend, The whole family had been looking forward to this game. They were very dissappointed. You save up for this trip for months, I can understand them.

I hope something could be worked out for them, total empathy for their disappointment.

• Like 1

I hope something could be worked out for them, total empathy for their disappointment.

Someone from Texas (that is USA) flew in as well.

^Unlike a Pellegrini farewell though, they've got great supporters who support their manager, NOT!

Louis van Gaal BARRACKED as Manchester United ease past Bournemouth

Van Gaal was BOOED before he said a few words to the SPARSE crowd ahead of the players lap of appreciation.

IF ANYTHING typified this underwhelming season for Manchester United it was the uncertain reaction of the HALF EMPTY stands when Louis Van Gaal took the microphone after this victory.

Now where's that pot kettle black photo again?

In all honesty I hate LVG, he is a PR trainwreck has the personality of a bolder and is well out of his depth in the EPL never mind Manchester United, he has made some very poor positional choices this season that were so bad it looked like he was trying to lose the game rather than win.

Winning last night was only one game from the season, a season were many games were lost due to a catalog of management errors and poor team moral

He needs to go, he garnishes no respect from the supoorters and more importantly - from the players

Bournemouth Fans Singing at OT: 'Your ground is too big for you... Is this a library?' and 'Champions League, you are having a laugh' ;-)

Failing to make the Champions League for the second time in three years, Fergie left you in a mess.

I thought Ferguson left them with a side that won the league by ten points or more!

Bournemouth Fans Singing at OT: 'Your ground is too big for you... Is this a library?' and 'Champions League, you are having a laugh' ;-)

Failing to make the Champions League for the second time in three years, Fergie left you in a mess.

I thought Ferguson left them with a side that won the league by ten points or more!

He did, but he left them with an team widely acknowledged at the time as needing rebuilding...or are you putting the mess down as The Grinch's and LvG's fault?

Pity United left it to the last 45 mins, of the last game of the competition to show some attacking flair.

Rashford ,Martial amd Borthwick Jackson I thought were outstanding and Rooney had possibly his best game of the season.

So not all is lost they have found some talent that maybe would not have been found if it wasn't for the injury situation.

I'm glad Shaw did not get to play again this season, that would have been madness.Physically he is probably Ok but the first time he steams into the

box he wouldn't be human if he didnt have a flashback.He will make a big difference next season but where that leaves Borthwick Jackson who knows ?

100% correct, those that followed and are following tried to do things their own way and so far have failed, very big shoes to fill - anyone that questions that has their head in the clouds, by far the best and most consistent manager the EPL has ever seen and probably ever will see, he is beyond reproach and has a trophy cabinet in EPL and Europe matched by no other

One thing that slipped past me was that DDG just missed out on the golden glove, if Smalling hadn't scored the OG in added time he would've won it, no wonder he looked p@ssed off! We ended up with 35 goals conceded, same as Spurs.

^Manchester City's Joe Hart - winner of last season's award - Manchester United's David de Gea and Leicester City's Kasper Schmeichel were tied for second in the standings, after keeping 15 clean sheets each.

Yes, Cech won it didn't he with 16 clean sheets? So DDG would've shared it.

Still can't get my head round how United conceded so few AND scored a disgracefully low amount.

Edited by DMC1

^Manchester City's Joe Hart - winner of last season's award - Manchester United's David de Gea and Leicester City's Kasper Schmeichel were tied for second in the standings, after keeping 15 clean sheets each.

Still can't get my head round how United conceded so few AND scored a disgracefully low amount.

Can't get your head round it, it's by setting up primarily not to concede.

Can't get your head round it, it's by setting up primarily not to concede.
Yes, and supposedly giving the lads freedom to move and attack in the final 3rd of the pitch

There's a good video of Thiery Henry explaining what LVG was tying to do

Edited by DMC1