Manchester United

redrus

13 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Alan Brazil on TalkSport. Apparently Pogba said if Maureen wants to speak to him he has to do it through his agent

I'm a big Talksport listener, and also a fan of Big Al!  But I definitely won't be getting worried about something he probably overheard in the pub.

9 hours ago, RickG16 said:

How is it living in the Land of the Gutter Press? Hope there are no visa complications there. Maybe best find yourself a wife and settle down.

Did someone say something nasty about United again!!!

talksport is an absolute shitehouse of a radio station that employs hopeless losers like Adrian Durham but in the case of Pogba and Mourinho its blatantly obvious the Frenchman loathes him.  Same as Hazard did, same as half the entire Real Madrid squad....if you look closely theres a pattern, and at the end of the day no player likes being the brunt of criticism publicly??

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, carmine said:

Did someone say something nasty about United again!!!

talksport is an absolute shitehouse of a radio station that employs hopeless losers like Adrian Durham but in the case of Pogba and Mourinho its blatantly obvious the Frenchman loathes him.  Same as Hazard did, same as half the entire Real Madrid squad....if you look closely theres a pattern??

I saw you reply to a thread on Koh Samui. Pls confirm if you are living in the Gulf of Thailand. If you are I feel the need to put at least a few 100 miles between us.

35 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I'm a big Talksport listener, and also a fan of Big Al!  But I definitely won't be getting worried about something he probably overheard in the pub.

I listen to him mainly when driving. I reckon they all get their stories from the same sources and it’s on several feeds. Obviously United have rubbished the claims though. 

15 minutes ago, nev said:

My take is the Abu nation is trying to drive a rift between Pogba and Mourinio as they are running scared we are back ??

i don't think you believe that for one moment.  Managers fall out with certain players and it doesn't take anti United football fan to spot the lack of any empathy between the two.  The difference between the United players and the world cup player was enormous, and lets face it, he is a genuine world class player when he's at his best

3 hours ago, nev said:

My take is the Abu nation is trying to drive a rift between Pogba and Mourinio as they are running scared we are back ??

Too early to say nev but i share that optimism at the start of every season!

• Haha 1

So the boss comes out and confirms exactly what I stated, There is no rift between them and he is very pleased with Pogba especially after coming back after the world cup and only train for 3 days and makes himself available, And I must had a excellent game.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nev said:

So the boss comes out and confirms exactly what I stated, There is no rift between them and he is very pleased with Pogba especially after coming back after the world cup and only train for 3 days and makes himself available, And I must had a excellent game.

And the saddest thing is it's fans of other clubs who were gossiping about something they knew nothing about at another club. How sad do you have to be ^__^ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

And the saddest thing is it's fans of other clubs who were gossiping about something they knew nothing about at another club. How sad do you have to be ^__^ 

Come on. It was reported from several sources. Not gossip from fans. But rift or no rift. Do you really expect United and Maureen to tell the truth.

There's smoke here for a reason

• Like 1

The saddest thing is United fans having to endure another season of outdated boring football, while convincing themselves Mourinho's outbursts and rants are all just genius diverting tactics.

Still will finish top 4 and might win a trophy watching miserable football week in, week out.

That group of players are actually really good it's a shame they don't get to play the United way. 

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Come on. It was reported from several sources. Not gossip from fans. But rift or no rift. Do you really expect United and Maureen to tell the truth.

There's smoke here for a reason

But this leads to a wider point... Why take what you are fed from the media without questioning it? I feel lame playing this card, but I have worked at a pretty high level in media related sports, so I know just how easy it is to leak something negative and entirely false about your rivals. Not saying that means I know anymore about footy than anyone else, but obviously I am sharing my experiences. 

Mourinho and United care about winning football matches. We probably could have put an end to these rift rumours earlier but why be arsed about it? It means nothing, and if people are stupid enough to think we are a 'club in crisis' then they might get a shock when they play us.

• Like 1

No smoke without fire. All United seems to do these days is muddy themselves in rifts and divisions within the ranks. It's great as the key to success is harmony and there is no harmony at United from the board to the manager to the players there are divisions and problems and that impacts any organisation and prevents goals from being achieved. 

Long may it last.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

No smoke without fire. All United seems to do these days is muddy themselves in rifts and divisions within the ranks. It's great as the key to success is harmony and there is no harmony at United from the board to the manager to the players there are divisions and problems and that impacts any organisation 

Based on a couple of dodgy media reports? How do you, me or anyone know how harmonious it is behind closed doors?

Just cos Jose doesn't go around hugging everyone in a borderline homo way....

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

No smoke without fire. All United seems to do these days is muddy themselves in rifts and divisions within the ranks. It's great as the key to success is harmony and there is no harmony at United from the board to the manager to the players there are divisions and problems and that impacts any organisation and prevents goals from being achieved. 

Long may it last.

Shame you have to tow the Liverpool line on here mate. I enjoyed your non football posts on visa runs and SERIOUS cheese price increases 

7 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Based on a couple of dodgy media reports? How do you, me or anyone know how harmonious it is behind closed doors?

Dont get hung up over it Rick. There must be something happening or are you saying the media have just singled them out for no reason.

I'm sure Pogba is a pro and will put in a shift and once he's gone he'll be quickly forgotten. The managers and players glide through but the fans stay forever

16 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

:whistling:

10 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Shame you have to tow the Liverpool line on here mate. I enjoyed your non football posts on visa runs and SERIOUS cheese price increases 

It's a fair point. Mourinho had a great 1st season but has saddled himself with a lack of harmony and he seems to like it. Fans are disgruntled with methods. Players are gutted with the lack of freedom to play attractive football. Players are slaughtered openly.  Pogba + Shaw + French lad + Rashford. All have been in the firing line.

It's more of a soap opera than a football team. 

45 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Long may it last.

Yes really looks like no harmony in the squad in training today ?

39398717_2023903917660144_1859311606094102528_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RickG16 said:

But this leads to a wider point... Why take what you are fed from the media without questioning it? I feel lame playing this card, but I have worked at a pretty high level in media related sports, so I know just how easy it is to leak something negative and entirely false about your rivals. Not saying that means I know anymore about footy than anyone else, but obviously I am sharing my experiences. 

Mourinho and United care about winning football matches. We probably could have put an end to these rift rumours earlier but why be arsed about it? It means nothing, and if people are stupid enough to think we are a 'club in crisis' then they might get a shock when they play us.

Fair  enough. So what was Pogba waffling on about in his interview re if he said what he really wanted to he would be fined (words to that effect), or was that media talk/misquote too. ?