Where To Watch The European Championship Of Football In Hua Hin?

srvader

any other good bars going to be regularly open for the 2am games, that are likely to have a few people in?

where will all the british people be cheering england on towards their victorious acheivements?

anyone know of a good bar that will be open for the 1.45 am game friday night / saturday morning in Hua Hin?

preferably with english commentary if possible.....

Edited by UKJASE

Don't think you will get English commentary in the bars if they watch on CH 3. You would need some gizmol to get ITV or BBC I believe.

I watched Eng v France in All Nations GH. At ko there was only me and one of the owners and he's a Scot !!

Then another of his partners from the UK turned up with 2 or 3 more Scots. No atmosphere, especially with Thai commentary.

After the match I walked back to Poonsuk and I only saw one other guy wearing an England shirt all night. In the bar next door was about 5 or 6 Swedes all in their team colours.

Tonight probably watch it at home burp.gif

I have watched a couple in Starfish Bar in Bintabaht, English commentary, good crowd, good craic.

will they be showing all the quarter final games Stander? (ie open after 2am)

whereabouts on the Bintabaht is the Starfish Bar mate??

I have watched a couple in Starfish Bar in Bintabaht, English commentary, good crowd, good craic.

will they be showing all the quarter final games Stander? (ie open after 2am)

whereabouts on the Bintabaht is the Starfish Bar mate??

Almost certainly if they paid the 6000B for the decoder then they will stay open, maybe a lock-in. The bar is the second one on the left head down from the Hilton end