Honda Wave X 125....How Many Km In A Day

The furthest i have ridden my 4 year old bike in one day is 200 km non stop. This is cruising at a steady 70km. At the end of the ride the bike seems fine with no noticeable adverse effects.

I am planning to ride 450km in a day soon. Do you think the Honda can take it?. I don't want to send it into an early grave...........

What do you think.......Anyone else have experience of long non stop rides on a motorcycle........

A Honda Wave is one of the most solid bikes around, don't worry about that at all, if your butt could take it you could go 1000 km in one day if you wanted.

Just make sure you follow the service interval regarding oil change and so on and you are good to go.

Most I've done on a scooter is 600 in a day on a Nouvo. I wouldn't fancy it again (but the bike was fine). Honda Waves are bullet proof, I wouldn't worry about it as long as it's well maintained.

I am planning to ride 450km in a day soon. Do you think the Honda can take it?. I don't want to send it into an early grave

The bike would be just fine. You should be more concerned about your butt. tongue.png

i rode Honda Wave for long distances up North when i was backpacker long before in Thailand. 400 km in one day is possible with around 100 km cruising speed with no ass pain. Little windy though. I run that rented wave 125 around 2000 km within ten days.

I own a modified Honda Wave now as a work horse to carry something heavy etc. and as a secondary bike for my girl and during the services or flat tires of my cbr250 - piston and valves from sonic 125, jetted carb and custom made exhaust - and it can go around 120 km indicated easily.

Last year, i handed my bike to my cousin while he was here in Thailand and he made it to Sukhotai in one day within 7-8 hours and travelled all the routes i passed up North before around 2000 km and came back to Bangkok as 2500 km without any breakdown and no problems at all. Just he changed the chain and a sprocket but it was not super necessary.

Just go forward man, honda wave will not let you down.

Edited by loserlazer

Best I have done solo is 889 km CM to Pattaya in 1 just under 13 hour day.

With my wife and gear total of nearly 200 kg. we did just over 600 km one day then another 450 the next on a weekend ride

I have the FI model and have changed the shocks and up graded the tires and rims with 80/80 front and 90/80 back. Both dunlop tt900.

I have a 2 week 6000 km trip planned soon

Happy trails !