The Sumet Cycle Thread

You should start seeing the new Forza 300 at dealers tomorrow. We'll have it here at Sumet for 165,000 (+1,500 for registration and third person insurance).

will you have some IRC wings tyres in stock for the Foroza? Assuming orginals will be as bad as PCX 150 tyres. The IRC I got from you made huge difference.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brian .

Do you have a radiator for a crf250?

None in stock, but I could order one. It would be 2,100 baht.

Thank you I got one already but it took a week. Do most of these crf parts take a week? Just ordered front fork seals and they said a week too.

Hi Brian .

Thank you I got one already but it took a week. Do most of these crf parts take a week? Just ordered front fork seals and they said a week too.
I've ordered s few bits for mine from Honda usually 3-4 days possibly a week if it falls over the weekend

Hi Brian .

Unless the part is back ordered, I can get it in 1-2 days. If you really need a part, tell the dealer to do a rush order. It will arrive the next day.

I'm shortly in the market for a Forza and wanting to use a foreigner friendly dealer was intrigued by all the positives about Sumet in this thread.

I started an inquiry with Brian via PM and am happy to report that his responses were rapid to say the least. During PM exchanges throughout the day his responses were equally quick with very clear information provided.

Good for you Brian. You have my vote. I shall be coming over to see you around the end of the month.

Still wish the Metallic Blue was available sad.png

I'm shortly in the market for a Forza and wanting to use a foreigner friendly dealer was intrigued by all the positives about Sumet in this thread.

I started an inquiry with Brian via PM and am happy to report that his responses were rapid to say the least. During PM exchanges throughout the day his responses were equally quick with very clear information provided.

Good for you Brian. You have my vote. I shall be coming over to see you around the end of the month.

Still wish the Metallic Blue was available sad.png

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to meeting you.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Just been into the local Honda shop here (Samui) and the boss is saying they're not making the CRF250L anymore...only the CRF250M...is this true?

Edit...wife just spoke to Honda Bangkok and they do still make them

Hi Brian,

Just been into the local Honda shop here (Samui) and the boss is saying they're not making the CRF250L anymore...only the CRF250M...is this true?

I haven't received any in a couple of months. I thought they had stopped making the CRF250L, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the info.

Hi Brian,

There's one in Nakhon, I saw it last week while I was in the dealer.

Only a 3 hour drive for you from Samui.

I think I've got their number lying around, PM me if you want it.

Hi Brian,

There's one in Nakhon, I saw it last week while I was in the dealer.

Only a 3 hour drive for you from Samui.

I think I've got their number lying around, PM me if you want it.

Thanks Stefan,

Honda said to try Suratthani, haven't got time to do at the mo as have to head off back to work soon

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to order a full set of plastics in black from the crf250m yet,if so what is the cost and timeframe for delivery?Thanks

Yes, the bike is available, so the plastics should be as well. I could have them in a day or two after ordering. Send me a PM, if you are still interested. Thanks

when are you selling some of your bikes?

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of the Versys. My old CBR 250 is for sale too. I'll keep the VFR for a bit longer though.

Yeah, after vfr1200, versys is like a toy and totally uneccesary. Good idea.

I think they will make or at least assamble a 1200 v4 engined bike here.

when are you selling some of your bikes?

I'm actually thinking of getting rid of the Versys. My old CBR 250 is for sale too. I'll keep the VFR for a bit longer though.

Yeah, after vfr1200, versys is like a toy and totally uneccesary. Good idea.

I think they will make or at least assamble a 1200 v4 engined bike here.

I really haven't had much time to ride either one. They are both just sitting in the driveway. Heading down to Kuiburi in a couple of weeks though. If they do make a V4 1200 here, I can't see it being the VFR.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Can you tell me the finance options available for the Wave 125i?

Purchaser is a Thai citizen.

I've heard that 0 down is possible? Interested in a 24 payment plan.

Thanks

They may have had 0 down promotions in the past for the Wave 110, but I don't think they have ever done it for the Wave 125. Right now the minimum down payment for a Wave 125 kick start is 2,900. Electric start would be 6,900. I would suggest making a larger down payment though, as you would get a lower interest rate.