Prostrate Revival Naturally

bangkokheat

My father suffered from prostrate years ago, doctors told him surgery is the only option so off he went.

About 3 years ago i started to suffer from prostrate problem, difference was I was treated by herbs so urination was back to normal and no more pain aaaahhhhh. For the last 7 years my libido was getting worse and I put it down to emotional problems.

Recently I was recommended by a good friend and alternative therapist to see this sweet lady in pattaya, I was suffering from erection problems, he did all he could do for me, my blood pressure has never been so low, he told me this lady has helped many men with prostrate and erection problems, I took his advice and made a booking, the process was painless and results were fast.

Its so easy to become skeptical because it sounds too good to be true, I for one am not interested in having irreversible operations when there are alternative treatments to be discovered, so that was my option and am obviously excited to get my old young self back again and wanted to share it with you guys

• Like 1

Good for you ! But you have'nt told us what the "Sweet Lady in Pattaya " did to cure you .

umm, I think the best way to describe it would be prostrate massage without getting into great depth, apparently the prostrate can be enlarged and hard cutting off circulation to your penis, then creating bacteria that spreads thru your body leading to greater problems

Good for you ! But you have'nt told us what the "Sweet Lady in Pattaya " did to cure you .

umm I didnt want to get too graphic on here, it involves masssaging the prostrate, an enlarged prostrate can also harden and cut off circulation to your penis, creating bacteria and causing further problems in your body

HI steve, umm I didnt want to get too graphic on here, it involves masssaging the prostrate, an enlarged prostrate can also harden and cut off circulation to your penis, creating bacteria and causing further problems in your body

I can see how a prostate massage would help most men with their erection problems during the course of the massage. I am very skeptical that these massages would have any long term clinical results when the men are not having their prostate massaged, as far as changing, treating, curing enlarged prostate. Is there any evidence of this in the literature? For men who do get "relief" from this therapy (and most would) why not involve your sex partners to help recreate the "clinical" experience at home?

Edited by Jingthing

I can see how a prostate massage would help most men with their erection problems during the course of the massage. I am very skeptical that these massages would have any long term clinical results when the men are not having their prostate massaged, as far as changing, treating, curing enlarged prostate. Is there any evidence of this in the literature? For men who do get "relief" from this therapy (and most would) why not involve your sex partners to help recreate the "clinical" experience at home?

But he did say " I think the best way to describe it would be prostrate massage without getting into great depth"

and I agree that prostate massage could give you an erection,but I also agree that going to deep could be a problemcheesy.gif

• Like 1

there is no literature, as far as being skeptical I can understand this. As far as the problem arising again depends on what other health isssues you have that need to be attended to, or the other option is get surgery, Im sure there is plenty of literature on that. I have even gone as far as suggesting to this lady to offer money back guarantee for the skeptics

I'm waiting to hear as well, I suffer from enlarged prostate aas well.

try saw palmeto ,the only place i know where to get it in Thailand is bangkok ,unfortunatly its about 1000 baht for 250 tabs ,3 a day helps a lot., if you want the website e mail me

HI steve, umm I didnt want to get too graphic on here, it involves masssaging the prostrate, an enlarged prostrate can also harden and cut off circulation to your penis, creating bacteria and causing further problems in your body

This sweet lady doesnt work in soi6 does shesmile.png

nooo, try soi 8 off threprasit

there is no literature, as far as being skeptical I can understand this. As far as the problem arising again depends on what other health isssues you have that need to be attended to, or the other option is get surgery, Im sure there is plenty of literature on that. I have even gone as far as suggesting to this lady to offer money back guarantee for the skeptics

I'm definitely skeptical. This "wonder" treatment is only known by one woman in Pattaya?

I'm definitely skeptical. This "wonder" treatment is only known by one woman in Pattaya?

Prostate massage is not only known by one woman in Pattaya, do a Google search on the subject and you will get 24,800 returns. Remember Google is you friend!

I certainly wouldnt like to be sticking my finger in someone elses butt, would you? I have to admit I was a little uncomfortabl with the whole idea. All I can say is it works. I have always gone down the natural therapis road, some things dont work, some a little, this does. Im telling you guys because there is no need to suffer

Prostate massage is not only known by one woman in Pattaya, do a Google search on the subject and you will get 24,800 returns. Remember Google is you friend!

thanks for that post, I had no idea there was that many of them, I only knew about this one in pattaya thru a therapist freind

I remember hearing about it in a college class here in the US The professional accesses the prostate like they would during a normal exam and stroking it with their finger would help reduce the swelling. I'm sure there are many reasons why it could get inflamed and depending on the reason, this could be a quick fix or a short term fix for a long term problem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Thaivisa Connect App

I am still interested in Jingthing's idea of involving out sex partners, in the pursue of prostate health and better erections,

but I am confused, should she be massaging my prostate, or should I be massaging her's to get a better erection? laugh.png

I am still interested in Jingthing's idea of involving out sex partners, in the pursue of prostate health and better erections,

but I am confused, should she be massaging my prostate, or should I be massaging her's to get a better erection? laugh.png

Men who are open minded and learn to relax usually find that a naughty finger gets the motor running and even if running, running stronger. It's basic male anatomy. Say no more.

My doctor used to check my prostate ,but i still dont know how he managed it with both his hands freecheesy.gif

It's quite normal to get an erection during a prostate exam. Unfortunately you got the doctors. :rolleyes: