Possible To Get A Room For 4 Or 5 K Per Month In Pattaya

2008bangkok

Got a mate who plans on being in pattaya in the week and bangkok in the weekend, what sort of price to pay for a room with wifi in the building, can you get semi decent room for 4 or 5 k"?

Also what is the norm for deposits? in bkk it is 2 months deposit but is that the norm in pattaya also or is it 1 and 1

thanks

There are plenty around but they never seem to advertise.

My last room on Soi Bongkot next to nick the pizza was 5k and had aircon, tv, fridge, & wifi. Not too bad actually.

This site is a good place to find budget rooms: http://www.soidb.com/pattaya/apartment/list.html?sort=rate

I think it would be better to buy an internet air card because most of the really cheap places don't have wifi.

out near mabprachan lake . lake villas resort. studios fully furnished with aircon for 4k .. and 2 bed bungalows for 8k(there's a waiting list i gather for the bungalws tho !)

included in price is 10mb wifi internet, communal pool, cable tv

At that sort of price your getting into girls in bar rooms so maybe ask a few of them where they stay. Little Court on soi bakoaw has rooms around that level so i have been told.wub.png On th eright coming in from Pattaya klang

4 to 5k comes in as being a bit high for a Thai and slighly cheap for farangs. It will mainly have Thai residents, it is ok but there be a higher number of residents per room than usual. Soi 11 off Pattaya Klang is a block 4 units, the average room price is 3k a Month, 99% Thai people, no advertising, you got to drop in and ask several people if anything is available.

I live in a room for 6k per Month + expenses. I had to pay 5k deposit. In this room there mostly farangs and Indian tourists. The farangs are long term residents like myself. Good luck with your search.

Edit: I forgot to add the 3k room generally have no furniture, I mean no TV, No fridge, if you are lucky you might get a mattress on the floor, the 5 to 6k ones like mine do have furniture.

Edited by Ling Kae

Gal that used to run the internet stalls in TOPs on Pattay Klang/Second Road referred me to her apartment just down the street one block north, take a right. Walk in about 100 yards. two level apartment complex, non-descript. Basic rectangular building layout. Apartment doors down the hall on each side. 4500 a month. Mostly Thais living in there and a dog that seemed to only bark at me the farang! Rooms were basic. came with TV and a bed, and some type of dresser but I can't recall the details. Small bathroom but all worked. I cut my trip short otherwise I was going to book it. For a long stay easy to pick up a decent chair. Basically follow the advice of some other posters and ask some of the local gals where they stay. There are places around. I personally would go for the small apartment rooms above some of the buildings up off Soi Bukao and those side streets. Even some places up off Soi Yume past Carre 4 (sorry, old habit).