Kill All Life Except For Humans Is The Motttttto In Thailand

RobertCompassion

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey OP, you cant just raise and release what you call rare frogs. australia released cane toads and dont know where your from but those little bastids caused major issues.

Agreed. Surely the OP--purporting to be some sort of animal (reptile) lover--should recognize that introducing a non-indigenous species into a new habitat/ecosystem can cause all manner of problems. Not smart.

The OP never said that the frogs weren't indigenous... Calm down people...

I thought they were strictly continental, except for parts of W.Africa, Pacific Islands and Indo-China. sad.png

Edited by Payboy
  • Like 1

So many rare species of life going extinct in Thailand and the overpopulation of humans is getting worse. This is a problem throughout Asia

Dude, Thais are pretty far behind most western countries, and their mega corporations, industries, poisons, etc. The difference are also, Thais are not sending out a lot of people cutting down trees and forests in Europe, or the US, but many western companies, do just that to large asian regions...

• Like 1

The subject of this thread reminded me of a joke about how you can tell where a Thai girl comes from depending on her reaction to a spider;

Bangkok girl: "Kill it!"

Village girl: "Catch it! Cook it! Eat it!"

Isaan girl: "Catch it! Eat it!".

Nothing to do with Buddhist and temples...The monks, too don't care and ORDER pork....

How does a monk order food?

There are temples with kitchen (don't know if all or only some)...and the cook buys pork.

Last time I was in NST in the back was a table full of monks eating there (could not see what they ate, but I guess not vegetarian) to my surprise they drank coke from the bottle.

(look how many fat monks exist, they don't fat from what they get on their morning run)

Right, I've seen fat ones too (even on an airplane[!]), but I've seen macerated ones too. Somebody once said, the size of a monk's belly is in reverse proportionality a measurement of his spirituality...

Oh my GOD!! Did you see that monk at McDonalds? My friend said he ordered a big mac - with FRIES?! Can you believe it? FRIES!!! How Buddhist is that? And he had a person do it for him, too! Naughty and chavvy!

But I have to say, drinking coke from a bottle? That's downright dirty! Completely opposed to the Buddha's teachings in every which way, smh so much.

By the way, I tried my best to peer into one of their bags - you know, the silk ones, that are really nice - that Thai silk that seems to change color when it hits the light?! And I saw a bag of chips!!! Can you believe it?? Incredible!

I've never seen anyone get off by picking bones from their being over-nosy. Speculations and assumptions are good for general gossip, I guess. But since when has it increased anyone's intelligence level? Show your knowledge of a subject by approaching it with knowledge, not some he-said, she-said mess or the latest nintah from the local somchai.

lol, the laughs I get from this forum.

But back to topic.

Crazy things happen when money is involved.

Im still trying to work out if Thais dont eat dog then wheres all the dogs in my wifes village keep going?Ive asked what happened to their dog or next doors dog or even my wifes dads dogs? The answers are quite vague and I find it very suspiciouswhistling.gif Ive got my eye on the problem and they dont think Im watching (and dont tell em) but I am!

A small tracking device in a newly purchased and well fed dog might confirm your suspicions.

Im still trying to work out if Thais dont eat dog then wheres all the dogs in my wifes village keep going?Ive asked what happened to their dog or next doors dog or even my wifes dads dogs? The answers are quite vague and I find it very suspiciouswhistling.gif Ive got my eye on the problem and they dont think Im watching (and dont tell em) but I am!

A small tracking device in a newly purchased and well fed dog might confirm your suspicions.

Thais will never admit eating dog to a farang,I did hear my wifes friend say somthing about my black Labrador "dog when she first clapped eyes on it."aroy mai" She didn't realised i understood. On futher persistent questioning they admited that black dogs are a delicacy in their home towns and sell for 1000bht kilo.

I have a strong suspicion it may be recently released frogs that are consuming the dogs. These people breeding and releasing, I really don't know!.............................thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Hey OP, you cant just raise and release what you call rare frogs. australia released cane toads and dont know where your from but those little bastids caused major issues.

Agreed. Surely the OP--purporting to be some sort of animal (reptile) lover--should recognize that introducing a non-indigenous species into a new habitat/ecosystem can cause all manner of problems. Not smart.

The OP never said that the frogs weren't indigenous... Calm down people...

sorry.gif

he

My bird eating fanged frogs will be ready for release in two weeks and yes they are native/indigenous to Thailand's Northeast region! But I also need somebody to start breeding several rare species of bird which are facing extinction here also.

China has more illegal timber cut down in Thailand than any country in the the world. SO I also am busy planting these tree's, breeding these frogs and teaching these seed's its not where you grow yourself its HOW........One day at a time folks. I hope some of you start breeding the Siamese Crocodile in the SOuth of Thailand which is also going extinct. THink of it as a birthday gift for our OM! Much love to her and much love to the beautiful habitats of Thailand that we are rapidly slaughtering. AND yes its a world wide problem and YES nature is happy getting revenge as you can see with the flooding, earthquakes, cyclones and hurricans.

It will only get worse and thats a fact..

he

My bird eating fanged frogs will be ready for release in two weeks and yes they are native/indigenous to Thailand's Northeast region! But I also need somebody to start breeding several rare species of bird which are facing extinction here also.

China has more illegal timber cut down in Thailand than any country in the the world. SO I also am busy planting these tree's, breeding these frogs and teaching these seed's its not where you grow yourself its HOW........One day at a time folks. I hope some of you start breeding the Siamese Crocodile in the SOuth of Thailand which is also going extinct. THink of it as a birthday gift for our OM! Much love to her and much love to the beautiful habitats of Thailand that we are rapidly slaughtering. AND yes its a world wide problem and YES nature is happy getting revenge as you can see with the flooding, earthquakes, cyclones and hurricans.

It will only get worse and thats a fact..

Apparently its a full moon tonight, despite what we see in the sky

• Like 1

Thais will never admit eating dog to a farang,I did hear my wifes friend say somthing about my black Labrador "dog when she first clapped eyes on it."aroy mai" She didn't realised i understood. On futher persistent questioning they admited that black dogs are a delicacy in their home towns and sell for 1000bht kilo.

Not only will they admit it but you can buy dog curry in Bo Sang market. I've had some. It's nothing remarkable. Woof!

I have a strong suspicion it may be recently released frogs that are consuming the dogs. These people breeding and releasing, I really don't know!.............................thumbsup.gif

Some Bull frogs grow to 2kg so yes it's possible for them to consume a small dog.

I was breeding frogs for commercial consumption here in LOS.

They eat anything even each other and breed fast in the right conditions, not sure if it's quick enough for the wifes family as they were supposed be farming them not eating them before they had a chance to mature. lol.

maa see dum sap illi dersick.gif NOT!

See I will get to the bottom of this "we dont eat dog in Thailand" story.

Edited by krisb

Pervert!

I have to admire your ingenuity, though; and bravery...

SC

Soon enough all the animals will be gone so they will start eating eachother, hopefully to start off the menu will be some of the corrupted cops, businessmen and politicians!

I think you display your wild depravity when you express a desire to eat corrupt coppers. I am sure, like Naval officers, most Thaivisa members would only at the most honest and upstanding of their fellow members. Anyway, each to their own, and, frankly speaking, I see it as some time off before we have to resort ot cannobalism, though your ambitions may differ

SC

Soon enough all the animals will be gone so they will start eating eachother, hopefully to start off the menu will be some of the corrupted cops, businessmen and politicians!

I think you display your wild depravity when you express a desire to eat corrupt coppers. I am sure, like Naval officers, most Thaivisa members would only at the most honest and upstanding of their fellow members. Anyway, each to their own, and, frankly speaking, I see it as some time off before we have to resort ot cannobalism, though your ambitions may differ

SC

%0

U display Anal retention and also Reality deprivation. Isnt there a shrink under your saddle cowboy? Humans turn vicous when left without choices. Atleast I'm making a positive impact to nature here in thailand, what the hell have you done?

If you could imagine a character so far removed from the norm, so remote from what others might deem acceptable, a personality so bereft of moralfiber that they might destroy whole civilisations, would you introduce them to society (you may remember this dialogue from the fifth episode of Genesis of the Dialeks - obviously, modified a little...)

And Davros replies "Yes, yes, I would do it..."

Hawaythairboyz. Ah'vegotarightEfterthirstoan, bytheway; let'sgaundoonthetoontaewanaetheyhookahbars! Thir'ssumsmokin' birdsthair, bytheway

RIBB.

Well releasing a native endangered species and increasing the number of them helps the entire cycle of life, u still have not answered my question cowboy, WHAT have you done for the planet in Thailand?

Nothing. I'm not flash gordon, and I don't think its my job to save the world. I provide a brief description of superleague rugby games, for the benefit of my fellows, and I provide for my family. My employers have generally seemed satisfied with my efforts to keep the wheels of industry rolling

I give many thousands of baht to people who would be impoverished destitutes if I did not support them, and in return, I get the grudging acceptance of our city's publicans.

To be honest, I'm nervous that the Imam is becoming more difficult to control; it's like the German Scientist in Dr Stangelove...

SC

Yerdedonthairbytheway! Ah've gotafacebookpage, and yoohuvnae;yerjistasadvirtualworldloserbutah'm gaun intae thereelwurld!

RIBB

So basically u r saying that u just another consumer addict that helps factories pollute Thailand and you do NOTHING to help save animals are protect them because' You're not Flash Gordon" Sounds like a selfish idiot replied whose idolized more rabbi's than Mitt Romney. Go fix yourself another cocktail and pump up the air con parasite...