Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

Looks like only the CBRs are available now. I just called and was told that the CBFs are not ready yet. They could only tell me that I would get it sometime this month.

They most have only focused on CBR production. Hope you get you CBF soon so that you can let us know how the fireblade compares to the CBF.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like only the CBRs are available now. I just called and was told that the CBFs are not ready yet. They could only tell me that I would get it sometime this month.

yeah Brian, they will release the bikes on 20th of December.

But, i will get mine tomorrow, i go there with cash.

Now the bad news, i need to go back home urgently on 14th of December, 3 days later due to some family and legal issues.sad.png

I will be back after new year:(( so i can only ride my bike for two days and i need to wait for nearly 2-3 weeks to ride it again.sad.png <deleted>???

That is one reason why they give mine early as i informed them about this like i might go which was not a guarantee 2 weeks ago but yesterday i have been called from home to come urgently.

I am lucky to receive my bike to early but it does not matter as i cannot ride it. what a chance man!!!

Now the bad news, i need to go back home urgently on 14th of December, 3 days later due to some family and legal issues.sad.png

I will be back after new year:(( so i can only ride my bike for two days and i need to wait for nearly 2-3 weeks to ride it again.sad.png <deleted>???

That is one reason why they give mine early as i informed them about this like i might go which was not a guarantee 2 weeks ago but yesterday i have been called from home to come urgently.

I am lucky to receive my bike to early but it does not matter as i cannot ride it. what a chance man!!!

Do you want me to look after it for you I could run it in for you while your away.......lol

• Like 1

Do you want me to look after it for you I could run it in for you while your away.......lol

tanin...you do mon,tue,wed.... I can do thurs,friday sat...sound good

Will you guys be doing the hard break in for him or the soft?

Or need I ask :P

• Like 1

Will you guys be doing the hard break in for him or the soft?

Or need I ask :P

I think it's great idea by the time mr laser comes back he will a a nice not so new but well broken in bike ready to be dynoed.

If they are just gonna leave it in shop ,I would go and get it before you go ,I can just see it now every Tom, dick and Harry going in the shop and sitting and playing with your bike.

Basically your bike could become the display model in the shop while your away

• Like 1

Loserlazer you dog you! You will still be the first one to write up a ride report I'll bet. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it. We'll also have to be on the look out for some YouTube videos to see how it sounds.

If they are just gonna leave it in shop ,I would go and get it before you go ,I can just see it now every Tom, dick and Harry going in the shop and sitting and playing with your bike.

Basically your bike could become the display model in the shop while your away

No no. They will keep it in garage full covered so noone can play with it.

My concern here is i might not have time for a good break in.

I m gonna fly friday morning so i have only 1.5 day with the bike and i have things to do/buy and some important meetings with my managers before i leave of course.

So if i start the bike, it might not be so good besides, i dont want to leave the bike at my house alone too. I do not want it get scared alone in its first days. :lol:

I think you will get first reviews from Brian it looks like.

Poor unfortunate me.:(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by loserlazer

It looks like they are having a ceremony at Big Wing today for the first 12 people who ordered the CBR 500.

Could be part of the test ride they are holding at BIRA today

I heard about that. Did you go?

Nah, I'm still getting around on crutches for another couple weeks....just seen some pics up on facebook

I've also chatted with a couple of the AP Honda guys that take care of the racing and they plan to race the CBR500 next year, they are still trying to decide the exact rules but it should be more of a Superstock type series (no engine mods)

I hope they were demo bikes and not the first 12 owners on their new bikes, if not..... It's a great way to go and lose your warranty. Nice one Honda biggrin.png

It was demo bikes, Feem (moto2 rider) was testing along with some guys from different magazine and i think i see "Bird" from Elf honda racing team there too.

Been at the cbr500 ceremony today.

I m one of the lucky 12:lol:

Went there at 10.00 as they told me to pay and i have been informed about the event at 12.00 and i said fine wanna join

It was fun. They made interview with me:D lots of press staff

Besides they informed us that today is 12.12.12 so a very lucky day go get a bike. I got the keys - symbolic only - from the director of honda bigwing i guess. I think he is japanese.

They also throw a bimola tour prateep Thai special edition helmet, a t shirt, key covers etc.

I m the first guy got the red colour in Thailand and maybe around this world.:lol:

Moreover, they told the bike had 43 - 44 hp on wheel as they dynoed it.

Mugen pipe adds 3 more hp at wheel they said.:D

Here are some pics from the event:

post-114750-13553104137308_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13553104361465_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13553104690246_thumb.jpg

post-114750-1355310494759_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13553105192911_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13553105413731_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13553107390803_thumb.jpg

Edited by loserlazer
  • Like 1

And free stuff:

Nice helmet special edition it says:lol:

Of course i never wear that kind of stuff but good to have a spare one as i need one when i wash my shoei.

T shirt is m size >_> so i cannot wear it too.

Key covers and key leather is cool.

So, they will start to give cbr500 next week monday and other models around 20th december.

I leave my bike at bigwing and i will get it the same day of my arrival back.

I will take a taxi directly from airport to honda bigwing:lol:

post-114750-13553110198345_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13553110344345_thumb.jpg

Edited by loserlazer
  • Like 2