Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

For now I just want one. Anyone knows if it takes long to get a bike after you pay 30k first deposit?

Also is there any other alternatives to CBR500 in the same price range? Or is it the best option for this price?

p.s I live in Chiang Rai and constantly see Ninja 300 parked next to a shop here.

The quicker you go to the shop and pay your deposit the quicker you will get the bike

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For now I just want one. Anyone knows if it takes long to get a bike after you pay 30k first deposit?

Also is there any other alternatives to CBR500 in the same price range? Or is it the best option for this price?

p.s I live in Chiang Rai and constantly see Ninja 300 parked next to a shop here.

30,000 deposit is crazy. Kawasaki only requires 10k on their most expensive bike.

really !!!!!! for finance they only require 10k deposit.....you sure?

Guys they have options for finance deposit can be 10-20-30k up to you. I was thinking about 30k because I would have to pay just over 5k a month. I rather give a good chunk out straight away and have less to pay every month so I can have more money left to live on.

p>s To be honest its actually ok since Greenwing asks for 50k deposit to finance 250R which I think is outrageous.

Edited by sup3r1or

30,000 deposit is crazy. Kawasaki only requires 10k on their most expensive bike.

I think you have the words deposit and down payment confused. To answer your question yes 10,000 deposit to order. After the bike arrivesthen the balance of deposit would be paid.

I think you have the words deposit and down payment confused. To answer your question yes 10,000 deposit to order. After the bike arrivesthen the balance of deposit would be paid.

oh well ok then.. the Honda 500's are 5k and the 250 is 3k

The turn signals look fine to me.

Yes they are not ugly per se'

But pause the video at 43 seconds

See the width of those things? Looks almost as wide as the handle bars.

I don't like to see the nice lines of a sport bike have things protruding like that if possible

They would be just as visible blinking from the fairing either recessed or even flush mounted

& look a lot cleaner too. But that is an easy fix that many already do especially with tail sections.

So no biggie

just IMO of course wink.png

Edited by mania

The turn signals look fine to me.

Yes they are not ugly per se'

But pause the video at 43 seconds

See the width of those things? Looks almost as wide as the handle bars.

I don't like to see the nice lines of a sport bike have things protruding like that if possible

They would be just as visible blinking from the fairing either recessed or even flush mounted

& look a lot cleaner too. But that is an easy fix that many already do especially with tail sections.

So no biggie

just IMO of course wink.png

They look big. I do not like big signals too. But they look safer!

At least they are considerate enough to make them smoked. Nice touch there.

But does not look that bad once you are next to bike.

I might change them though:lol:

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Yea I just wouldn't change then because I like the original look and because I've changed the ones on my current bike and they've just been problematic. Still everyone is free to do what ever they like their bike.

^loserlazer

What kind of turn signals would you change them to?

Yea I just wouldn't change then because I like the original look and because I've changed the ones on my current bike and they've just been problematic. Still everyone is free to do what ever they like their bike.

^loserlazer

I'm guessing the next generation cbr500r's will have the integrated signals like the new Ninjas...

^loserlazer

I'm guessing the next generation cbr500r's will have the integrated signals like the new Ninjas...

I hope not that's like a kawazaki trademark

^loserlazer

There are lots of options blackpanda.

Recently i got new signals for cbr250 and removed the old led ones for 600 thb for pair and they are led too.

There are nice looking ones.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

^loserlazer

There are lots of options blackpanda.

Recently i got new signals for cbr250 and removed the old led ones for 600 thb for pair and they are led too.

There are nice looking ones.

Like this?

post-140969-13567209704074_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Is that a rev counter on the electronic dash?

Yes it starts at lower left corner and goes up curves along the top.

BTW guys I don't need to pay deposit right? I can just throw in down payment and it should be sufficient right?

You’ll need to pay a 'deposit' to have one ordered to your local dealership, finance can't be taken out and therefore no 'down payment' can be made until the bike is in front of you.

Either way pay what you like and it will classed as a ‘deposit’ until the bike arrives at the dealership and all the relevant paper work can be filled out to enable you to pay your 'down payment' for the finance.

Edited by karlos

http://wwwdotbangkok...iddleweight-fun

Finally a review.

I m not sure if i am allowed to paste it here though.

"The engine is an all-new 500cc, liquid-cooled, parallel twin cylinder"

No it isn't.

Basic mistakes such as this always make one a bit cautious about believing anything else they say.

Finally a review.

Read it this morning...promising, but nothing much to go on mate

Basic mistakes such as this always make one a bit cautious about believing anything else they say.

Best wait for one from MCN or the like to get a better idea thumbsup.gif

http://wwwdotbangkok...iddleweight-fun

Finally a review.

I m not sure if i am allowed to paste it here though.

In the past, Honda's only sports models available were the CBR150 (76,000 baht) and CBR250 (from 100,000 baht) posting sales of 12,000 and 31,000 respectively.

Honda sold 31,000 CBR250s in Thailand? Wow. That's a lot of bikes. Edit.. hmmm.. sounds an awful lot, maybe that's world-wide?

Edited by nikster

Finally a review.

Read it this morning...promising, but nothing much to go on mate

Best wait for one from MCN or the like to get a better idea thumbsup.gif

I like the one a few pages back where it 'follows the CBR family trait of sport-touring riding position'. :rolleyes: