Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

Going to Chiang Mai this weekend to buy one. Still not sure about the color. Like black but way too hot for that in Thailand, also like red one which I think I will go for. never was a fan of white color but dam_n that red blue white looks good. Too bad the dirt will stick to it.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to Chiang Mai this weekend to buy one. Still not sure about the color. Like black but way too hot for that in Thailand, also like red one which I think I will go for. never was a fan of white color but dam_n that red blue white looks good. Too bad the dirt will stick to it.

My bike used to be black, never had a problem concerning the heat when I left it in the sun. I live in BKK.

My bike used to be black, never had a problem concerning the heat when I left it in the sun. I live in BKK.

Agreed, the seat, grips and side panels are black no matter what. Those are the only parts you come into contact with so choose whatever colour IMO. I think the black looks really good.

http://wwwdotbangkok...iddleweight-fun

Finally a review.

I m not sure if i am allowed to paste it here though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

http://www.bangkokpo...iddleweight-fun

the link you posted didn't work

i believe you are not allowed to link that newspaper

Why what's wrong with the link? Copy right laws?

Its somewhere in the forum rules but here is a google serach link.

Rule 31.

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

Rule 31.

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

That is a bunch of .......

The BKP site say's themselves a headline & a link is fine.

They do not want full articles nor fake RSS feeds set up is all.

No website would demand less traffic

anyway here is their official stance...

Web readers can refer to or quote Bangkok Post contents only by posting a headline with a URL link to the source page on the Bangkok Post website.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/republishingpolicy/

• Like 1

Rule 21.

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

^

I see it as the topic came up and we had to clarify it. The post are about the rules for the forum not about anyone's individual opinion so I don't see what the harm is on pointing people on the right direction for understand the rules in the forum.

Edited by blackpanda
  • Like 1

^

I see it as the topic came up and we had to clarify it. The post are about the rules for the forum not about anyone's individual opinion so I don't see what the harm is on pointing people on the right direction for understand the rules in the forum.

I'm not one to buck the rules, no will I share my opinion on whether the rule is unjust, but I agree that certain things would seem to fall under fair use...but are against the rules.

Go and have your war another place... I for one is happy that the review came up... gives me a little more details to think about... Went to 167kmph before the corner (must be some poke to it)...

I am sure that the bike magazine (fast bikes) I bought in Amsterdam on Monday had a review about the CBR500R... not bad at all, BUT it is a budget bike so if you feel like you need the best of the best (Stay away)... It is made for beginners and return riders that does not need the full CBR speed...

I will check at home tonight and might even post a link or type it up for you guys...

I still need to see the CB500X in real life.. (Z1000 here I come)...

PS, a Thai claiming that both feet on the ground sounds like a very VERY low bike for me...!!!

Go and have your war another place... I for one is happy that the review came up... gives me a little more details to think about... Went to 167kmph before the corner (must be some poke to it)...

I am sure that the bike magazine (fast bikes) I bought in Amsterdam on Monday had a review about the CBR500R... not bad at all, BUT it is a budget bike so if you feel like you need the best of the best (Stay away)... It is made for beginners and return riders that does not need the full CBR speed...

I will check at home tonight and might even post a link or type it up for you guys...

PS, a Thai claiming that both feet on the ground sounds like a very VERY low bike for me...!!!

I know you've been wanting a z1000. I hope the new price doesnt scare you. Mityon pattaya had one in stock last week.

w00t.gif

Really kind of pissed off with Honda BigWing Chiang Mai. My wife called them today and ask for info about prices and financing, was told will send her an email in 10 mins. Nothing arrived, so 5 hours later i called and spoke to the manager, who wasnt helpful at all. We have too many customers cannot do anything now, told me the first batch of 500r will arrive next week but they do not know how many. I need to come to reserve the bike, however I need to bloody know how much money to bring yet he doesnt say. The only thing he said financing is at 9% now which is much more than 5.5 I have seen back in the end of December.

It doesnt really matter, because my wifes uncle will buy it full whack and I will have to pay him month by month, however he wants to know how much is financing so he can calculate how much I will need to pay.

Have a feeling though that it will take a month or more to get hands on one, since he said that is the first batch arriving next week since opening and it will be less than 10.

I need to come to reserve the bike, however I need to bloody know how much money to bring yet he doesnt say.

Most bike shops will accept 5k baht

Of course you may leave more & some will accept 3k

But I am sure if you take 5k you will be fine if you want

to reserve a bike

I need to come to reserve the bike, however I need to bloody know how much money to bring yet he doesnt say.

to reserve a bike

If you want it quicker tell them you will put a 50k deposit down but you want next week. They will just bump some one else. Its the Thai way ( or at least that's what I read on TV) :D:):P

sent from my Q6

It doesnt really matter, because my wifes uncle will buy it full whack and I will have to pay him month by month, however he wants to know how much is financing so he can calculate how much I will need to pay.

If your wife's uncle pays it in full, then why do you need to know the intrest rate? You should work it out between yourselves how and how much you will pay back. Nothing to do with Honda anymore.

to reserve a bike

If you want it quicker tell them you will put a 50k deposit down but you want next week. They will just bump some one else. Its the Thai way ( or at least that's what I read on TV) biggrin.pngsmile.pngtongue.png

sent from my Q6

You would actually think that's correct.

When the new CBR150's came out in 2010 (the250 version hadn't been announced yet) I went from dealer to dealer with 80k in cash, each dealer had 3 or 4 sitting on the floor. 'Cannot. Sell already. Owner wait for lucky day to pick-up'. rolleyes.gif

Fortunately the CBR250 was announced so I waited the few weeks and had every Thai dealer in the area knowing that I was going to arrive with 100k+ cash the morning they first hit the dealers. That got me one.

Just.

Edited by cbrer

I know you've been wanting a z1000. I hope the new price doesnt scare you. Mityon pattaya had one in stock last week.

New Price??? I have only been out of the country for a week... Is it not 591k?

New Price??? I have only been out of the country for a week... Is it not 591k?

Government put the tax up. Not sure of the new price. But they were estimating about 60-80k more. Nice government..... not!

sent from my Q6

Why 60/70k more? How come? Why the change? Hmmmpfffff... I don't care... April/may when I get back from Norway... I need to change from my Ninja... If not z1000, then what??

The government added a tax to all motorcycles. 1000cc seem to be around 20%. Kawasaki will decide the final selling price and may absorb some of the additional cost. imho the z1000 is still the best value for the hp.