Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Ron,have You got a Mountain Dew Bottle stuck on the Lens.?. Bit Lime I hope to post some Pics after the Holls if my Lads here to show me. Bloody thing drives me mad with wrong format and all the other things.Bout time one could just Pick n Post

• Like 1

^ Ron's fading to green hues! I have done that with my camera too, fiddling with settings, one day I might get these things figured out .... wink.png

Moving on.... getting more hazardous walking down the street... just no interest in picking them.... it seems?

IMG_4261.JPG

• Like 1

Ron,have You got a Mountain Dew Bottle stuck on the Lens.?. Bit Lime I hope to post some Pics after the Holls if my Lads here to show me. Bloody thing drives me mad with wrong format and all the other things.Bout time one could just Pick n Post

If you are referring to the post above yours #2173,that was taken from inside the car through the windscreen and unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that.

I did try to rectify it using photoshop and had no luck there.

• Like 1

Well, ive got all my pics onto ACD Quick view from my phone, Then looked on How to Post here advice, and concluded i could build an Atomic Reactor faster. I will wait for Son to help.w00t.gif .

Good to see you around, Ace.

Did you try to drag and drop the individual JPG on the Browse... button below attach files on your reply screen? You could also simply clik Browse... and look them up.

Right bottom of the screen press more reply options.

This is the easiest option by far. Good luck and hope to see your shots.

Edited by Dancealot

Be nice to know what what you Guys to used to get these Shots. I find my mobiles Apple I p5, and Samsung 5 take equal pics than my fancy Nikon.coffee1.gif

If that is true then you should stick with the iPhone and sell the fancy Nikon because you are underutilizing it. Take the money from selling your fancy Nikon and travel around taking photos with your phones and you will enjoy yourself and capture many good memories along the way.

For people who primarily shoot JPEGs out of the camera, the quality of the phone cameras is usually all you will need.

• Like 2

Be nice to know what what you Guys to used to get these Shots. I find my mobiles Apple I p5, and Samsung 5 take equal pics than my fancy Nikon.coffee1.gif

Some times, these mobile thingies do take better pics....thumbsup.gif .... even better than my big Canon! whistling.gif

• Like 1