Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

I am outta likes again on last few pages! facepalm.gif

^ you are welcome DAL.... at least I let you do the dark alleys on your own! whistling.gif

Meanwhile we are at the Buffalo wash~ ! wink.png

IMG_3238.JPG

Nice shot Jimmy! Mind you the buffalo looks more like a Brahama Bull...but who cares!

• Like 1

I am outta likes again on last few pages! facepalm.gif

^ you are welcome DAL.... at least I let you do the dark alleys on your own! whistling.gif

Meanwhile we are at the Buffalo wash~ ! wink.png

Nice shot Jimmy! Mind you the buffalo looks more like a Brahama Bull...but who cares!

Oh good thing I did not post in farm photos....w00t.gif yes who cares! biggrin.png ...... it goes moo to.....or is it Mooa! wink.png

driving down the road to day I saw this and had to turn around and look closer,

Buffalo (got it right this time I think!) Trying to camouflage himself.... .... no sun on Samui at moment, so was not for sun protection! whistling.gif

SAM_2919.JPG

SJ...you have passed the buffalo recognition test...now you can go to the next level!

Perhaps he's discovered palm branches make good fly swatters & back scratchers? facepalm.gif

Edited by sunshine51
  • Like 2

Buffalo (got it right this time I think!) Trying to camouflage himself.... .... no sun on Samui at moment, so was not for sun protection! whistling.gif

SJ...you have passed the buffalo recognition test...now you can go to the next level!

Perhaps he's discovered palm branches make good fly swatters & back scratchers? facepalm.gif

And the buffalo in this picture is where?blink.png

DAL...you really need to get out more often if you can't spot it!

hint...a bison is also a buffalo but they don't live out here.

buffalo is also short for water buffalo...aka carabao...aka

cantankerous and sometimes rather dangerous big

animal with a bad temper towards anyone it doesn't "like"

or know.

And the buffalo in this picture is where?blink.png

facepalm.gif oh darn I forgot yo say where .... Soi 5 Maenam, Samui, near the little Monkeys house....you know that DAL..... close enough ?facepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

Here another shot! tongue.png

SAM_2921.JPG