Farm Photos

shaggy1969

@Shaggy, regarding post 3448; After attaching the remote control, you mounted your camera on a 20ft bamboo stick and hoped for the best, right?facepalm.gif

How?blink.png

Mate,that sounds like a wonderful and very imaginative way of taking the shot,I would love to say that was how it was taken.

Unfortunately I can't and the simple truth is that I was stood on a bridge above the fish farm sad.png

If you have another look at the photo you can just make out Mrs Shaggy's shadow in the top right pen.

• Like 1

I'm interested to find what is to be grown here.These ditches are about 4 metres apart over around 30 rai.

Hi Ron

Are those irrigation channels? I have seen a similar set up in Rayong,they were growing Lam Yai fruit on the land.

It would be interesting to see what is planted there....keep us updated if you can.

• Like 1

I'm interested to find what is to be grown here.These ditches are about 4 metres apart over around 30 rai.

Hi Ron

Are those irrigation channels? I have seen a similar set up in Rayong,they were growing Lam Yai fruit on the land.

It would be interesting to see what is planted there....keep us updated if you can.

I don't know whether they are irrigation channels but they certainly look like it and if they are,I don't know where the water is going to come from.

Will keep you posted .

Edited by Ron19

A couple more Jackfruit from the same tree as the previous one posted.The small one is 5 kllos and the larger one weighs in at 12 kilos.

_DSC1138.JPG

My focus was on the well made bamboo bench bed...rather than the pair of Jacks.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Some awesome photos there lads.

Apologies for the absence, but, as you know ... my world has changed forever.

Some photos of the youngest Farmers soon.

Just wanted to thank all the contributors for this mornings enjoyable 2 hour catch-up

looking at all the images ... thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I started a few things in my village... Working smart is really an issue~ xohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.shABmucp9T.png

... thumbsup.gif

Good minds, great hearts, years generations of experience ... but if only sometimes they would grasp the new and innovative and work smarter ... not harder.

• Like 1

Enough for everyone to go round.

20130108-Buffalo-straw.jpg

Great photo matched to a great opening line!

If I had opening lines like that when I was younger ... I might have even got laid a little more ... biggrin.png

And if you had.....How many more lots of twins would be walking the earth.

Edited by Robby nz
  • Like 1

I was having the same thoughts. Looks like machine cut bamboo.

Regards.

It was made by the father in-law of a sister in-law of mine and I watched him trim and dress them himself.Very good at making anything with wood although he is getting a bit long in the tooth now.

Edited by Ron19