Farm Photos

shaggy1969

You really did it..?

I had a thread on this awhile ago.rolleyes.gif

I deny everything until I know what I am being accused of whistling.gif

Just had a look at your thread DAL....I learned the hard way quite a few years ago cutting back some bamboo trees that flip flops are only good for the beach.

Next time you are home I would advise you to buy some of the socks....I have used them for fishing and on the farm,they may look a bit silly but better than an infected foot thumbsup.gif

Ron. We had a few problems with termites using hessian sacks. Something to be aware of.

Regards.

Thanks for that.I'll keep an eye on them.I obtained the idea from an artical that said burlap sacks were used and having not a clue what a burlap sack was,decided that hessian might be close so that's what I used.

@ RBH

Great set of photos there mate and thanks for sharing them.

Was your harvest as good as you had hoped for?

I'm glad that you guys like it...

An excellent season Shaggy, total combine yield of 62 tonnes produced. Two more seasons to go. thumbsup.gif

Edited by RedBullHorn
  • Like 1

hi shagy,

heres another couple from me,

little janet trying hard to wreck my kitchen,\\

and my dog blacky with his lad

Jake those are special photos mate and thanks for sharing them with us.

Little Janet is so adorable,You and Mac must be so proud of her.

• Like 1

Is Shaggy back yet ?

Quacked if I Know.

Ron mate....I'm torn between feeling pity for the ducks and busting my sides with laughter.

Did you take this photos yourself?and if so do you think you will see him again?

If so then you really need to buy him a cape to match his helmet.......because that guy is the Duckman and no mistaking !!!!

• Like 1

Is Shaggy back yet ?

Quacked if I Know.

Ron mate....I'm torn between feeling pity for the ducks and busting my sides with laughter.

Did you take this photos yourself?and if so do you think you will see him again?

If so then you really need to buy him a cape to match his helmet.......because that guy is the Duckman and no mistaking !!!!

I have to admit the photo's aren't mine.I borrowed them off of Mr Google.

Nice shot shaggy, beginners luck my foot biggrin.png

Ron - another good photo, was it you who posted that pic of the flatbed truck leaning all over the place as it was over laden with sows?

No, I didn't post that one but have been looking out to snap one like it though.

Misty Mountain

This is my first ever attempt at a panoramic shot that has worked.

It would of been wider but the mist rolled in too fast.

A couple of minutes after I took that photo I couldn't see five front in front me.

I have uploaded it as a thumbnail because I am not sure how big it would be on your monitors.

attachicon.gifMountain.jpg

Nicely done. Was that an in-camera supported panorama or pan-shoot-pan-shoot stitch?