Fitness Centre's Hua Hin

Sports Fan

Dear all,

There are many fitness centre's around Hua Hin. Not many are satisfying our needs as can be concluded from the comments on this forum. I would like to get information from you about your preferences in the gym. What you like, what you don't like. With your help we can gather information about the preferences of the people around Hua Hin. By copy/pasting the link to your browser(remove space between the dot and "com"), you will be directed to the survey. With this information we can increase the overall quality of the fitness centre's in Hua Hin. The results will be posted here on the first of March for everybody's interest.

Many thanks!

thesistools. com/web/?id=318323

I would like to stress out that this survey is just for information purposes. I do not intend to use this information in any business related matter, otherwise I would not post the results on the forum. I am just curious what the other people want, because I am not finding the gym meeting my needs.

Edited by Sports Fan
  • Like 1

Good luck with that!

New gym on soi 88 might be your best bet (Aletic or whatever its called), had a quick look, equipment looked good on cursory inspection, too pricey for my needs.

Soi 94 gym worked for me, have decent free weights and bench, mix of fairly old and old equipment, sometimes have supplements on the shelves, friendly atmosphere.

Sports Villa Gym, OK at a glance, on closer inspection no decent weights, bit of a girls gym IMO. Went once, not worth it for me - no decent free weights and only a Smith Press and machines, no bench.

I'm doing better on my own at home these days with a yoga mat, chair, dumbbells, EZ bar and YouTube on the big screen.

Dear all, still looking for some more responds on the survey I posted, it will only take 2 minutesthumbsup.gif . I will post the results in the beginning of March on the forum. Some interesting results might come to the front ;)

thesistools. com/web/?id=318323

copy/paste the link to your browser(remove space between the dot and "com")

Looking forward to the resultsclap2.gif