Food Photography

Dancealot

My breakfast this morning consisting of pre steamed broccoli,pumpkin and carrots (enough for 5 meals/days not over cooked) and then one serve as you see here is stir fried using one of those little bags of sweet chilli sauce that you usually get with deep fried chicken.When that is almost ready,I add diced Cha-Omlette which I had cooked before the stir fry just mixing it around a bit.

Yummie! Ronlicklips.gif .

not over cooked is very important for broccoli and carrots. If you overcook all the vitamins are lost..

Another creation from the kitchen of 3 star michelin chef a Giuseppi19

DSC06375.JPG

2 kilos of pork hocks in sections

1 packet of garlic- pepper seasoning mix

10 large cloves of garlic chopped small

1 large tin of tomato paste 800g

1 lemon grass stick finely chopped

Just enough water to cover in the pot

DSC06449.JPG

DSC06444.JPG

When finished,I took a small piece for my wife to taste as she was sitting next door with 5 or 6 other people.They all loved it and demanded that I go and get a plate full.Wouldn't even wait untill I had let it settle to allow the fat to come to the top and be skimmed off.

• Like 2

Mushroom and grasshopper soup

w00t.gif

Even I am shocked..rolleyes.gif That's a genuine locust sticking out his head through these excellent mushrooms. You pulled it out, didn't you...wink.png

Tomyam-style, cooked?

cheesy.gif My stomach turned looking at that... xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png

Not sure if it was Tomyam style or Gangnam style mate.........

That was Ma's dinner and she was welcome to it,boiled bug just doesn't appeal to me bah.gif

............BBQ'ed bug is a different matter though licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-Wpu.gif

Hope the belly has settled again Jim thumbsup.gif

Apologies for the bad link on top of the page, I have accidentally lost 10 links..

The morning glory salad side dish. Sweet soy sauce, fresh, slightly cooked garlic and sweet chillies. .wub.png

IMG_0534.jpg
Edited by Dancealot

Perish the thought but what kind of "broth" is this DAL?!

It doesn't really matter which. This broth is made daily for a superb stir fry street chef in Hua Hin purely to enhance his menu's taste and performance. I am a big fan of his.