Thailand To Change From Left To Right Hand Driving

Lite Beer

I really do comprehend this stuff. Thai's already drive on both sides of the road. Everyone knows that. Left or Right in the Middle and around blind corners - already done! So, what is this BS all about?

Just maybe it is all a joke!!!!

This is not going to be good ... I can tell already ............ And I am just now getting use to left side driving . My wife asks what about our car we ll have to drive it from the wrong side now .... God help us ........

THis story is real. If it was not real the mods would have removed all the posts saying it is an April Fool. As it contains many such posts it is true.

Spot on... your one of the few that can see the truth in the OP.......thumbsup.gif

But the steering wheels are already on the right hand side of the car!

I drove my left hand drive full size American Chevrolet pickup Truck for three years in Bangkok and never got a scratch on it, only people that were ticked off were the MotoCycles that couldn't weave their bikes around me...........Win Win but it was a pain paying the toll booths unless I had a passenger...........giggle.gif

Is this sponsored by the Japanese? Does this make every vehicle in Thailand useless? What is the cost of switching a car over to the opposite side? Which goombah will profit from this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app