What Would Be More Bearable

Hoping the mods will let this run

If you were forced to choose, and had to pick one, would you spend one night with the ugliest girl in Thailand or the most beautiful ladyboy?

This is a variation of this question on a TV show the other day and it made me wonder how the TV members would respond...... this should be good.

FYI, i would close my eyes and go with the ugliest girl

Edited by yourauntbob

Actually if the ladyboy has a dick it makes the choice easier. I will go for the ugly real woman, cos there is still a chance she is an ugly one with a sexy body. At least I can cover the face and fire the base.

Not just an ugly woman. The UGLIEST woman in Thailand. Can you even imagine that? Think gaping runny sores. Massive deformities. Inverted breasts. Get the picture? You still want to tap that? wub.png

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Actually if the ladyboy has a dick it makes the choice easier. I will go for the ugly real woman, cos there is still a chance she is an ugly one with a sexy body. At least I can cover the face and fire the base.

Not just an ugly woman. The UGLIEST woman in Thailand. Can you even imagine that? Think gaping runny sores. Massive deformities. Inverted breasts. Get the picture? You still want to tap that? wub.png

inverted breast, <deleted>blink.png how did you come up with that? is that from personal experiencesw00t.gifw00t.gif

bah.gif

• Like 1

Oh no, not another ladyboy thread.

But I`ll answer our yourauntbob`s question anyway:

At my age I`m grateful for anything I can get and will go with anyone who would have me. And as for whether I would prefer an ugly bird or a handsome young lady man thingy type person, the way the economy is at the moment, it`s getting that I soon won`t be able to afford any of them.

I'd hate to be a sheep living up in your area. tongue.png

The original story can be wrapped up with waffle in many ways to disguise the question.

Cut out the Waffle and the question is

"Would you prefer to have sex with a woman or man".

Edited by I Like Thai

OK, here is the gay version of that question.

Choose for one night:

Ugliest man in Thailand sick.gif

Masculine, man shaped, flat chested, super handsome and fit drag king (vagina on board)thumbsup.gif

I really don't understand choosing the UGLIEST person in Thailand of any sex. Surely that has got to be more scary than some genitals you don't fancy.

Edited by Jingthing