Toyota Nakhorn Ping..

chanchao

Noticed that construction started on something big on the Hang Dong Road, just South of the middle ring road tunnel / intersection. Big sign says it's a Toyota showroom, company name is 'Toyota Nakhorn Ping'....

I'm hoping and praying that this is finally some honest competition for Niyom Panich / Saha Panich who effectively have the monopoly on Toyota sales in the North, which results in really crap prices for cars you trade in, not to mention their 'finance plans'...

Does anyone know if it is indeed an independent dealer? If so my next car could well be that Fortuner, and it may not require selling my current car separately and then a trip to Bangers..

Cheers,

Chanchao

Been asking around, and nobody seems to know, or doesn't want to say more like it. I sincerely hope it is some stiff competition for that bunch of inbreds at Niyom Panich, they really need it to re appraise their pricing structures. Smacks of the old days when Shin Corp controled both mobile phone sales and the provider. Keep digging Chanchao :o