What To Do When I See Asian Wooman On Pavement Sd Rd Near Central Luxury Mall

thooktong

Yes I may be naive and stupid surely, but actually shocked .

Why people (as me...sad.png ) do not try to help as they see a wooman (thai or asian) dyingsick.gif on pavement (maybe have aids hepatitis ...) ???

It would have been me on pavement, sure ambulance will stop or somebody would phone to emergency ????

It makes me wonder, of how thai pepople and country is....(awful maybe ?sad.png )

Jay.

This post has me a little confused.....

Is this a hypothetical question or did you watch someone dying on the pavement?

If you just stood there and watched then surely you or someone else had the sense/time to phone for an ambulance whilst you were watching....or not?

• Like 1

This post has me a little confused.....

Is this a hypothetical question or did you watch someone dying on the pavement?

If you just stood there and watched then surely you or someone else had the sense/time to phone for an ambulance whilst you were watching....or not?

It is unfortunately real, this week I ve seen a wooman on pavement lying dying (not just sleeping seemed really very sick) and nobody (just near central mall) stop walking (as me) to help her !

Jay

Edited by thooktong

Did she die?

I do not know, what I am sure is today she is not lying on the side second road, but as I walk on the pattaya streets I can see many thai men lying seemed drunk or full of yaba. But this wooman seemed so tired that I thought she was sick so much and not drunk. Although I know many hospital in thailand refuse thai wooman suffering from aids hepatitis sad.png

Jay

Maybe it`s the same woman who was dying there in february and november as well.Trust me,if there was a serious problem somebody would have called for a ambulance.This is not the Wild-West(yet) wink.png !!!

Choc dee !!

What did you do yourself. Did you inform police (at the other side of the road) or other authorities ?

I saw already many thai men lying same sick too on the side road even in front of seven eleven, maybe drunk sick or yaba addict but when I saw this wooman I believe she was dying and very sick may be she was a bar girl and addictive to yaba. It was about 4 PM near Central MALL so I could see hundreds of people walking besides her without any reaction, as it was common for them, same as we see thai men drunck or same a vagabond.

I did not help her but I looked at her as I was shocked, whem I saw that everybody did not worry for her, then I was thinking that she was probably thai and if so many thai people walking along her did not help her, how I could help her myself ?

Hope she was just very tired (as I was so shocked to see a wooman lying like that amid people and Malls, could not know exactly what happened to her) !!!!

Jay.

Edited by thooktong

Some people make wrong choices in their lifestyles but one day it's bill time..

I wouldn't get involved with any Thai in trouble, we get enough reminders that we are foreigners and best to keep our noses away

Edited by yoslim
  • Like 1

I saw a dirty guy in Bangok once (around 4am) laying on the ground, 95% out of it, looked like he was dying and had a gun in his hand. I called the police and waited around for about an hour. No one came, so I left. No idea what happened to him.

I find that the Thais are one of the most generous and kind people I have met anywhere. They go e and help the poor, even when they have little money themselves.

If you want to call selfish, try Hong Kong or the US, NYC. I lived in all these places and never found people more generous than here.

Troll post?

Sorry but I didn't make many post before on TVF, I write really when I need to get answers advices / give information from / to others.

You can believe me it was the reality (very sad reality maybe)...

Jay.

Did she die?

I do not know, what I am sure is today she is not lying on the side second road, but as I walk on the pattaya streets I can see many thai men lying seemed drunk or full of yaba. But this wooman seemed so tired that I thought she was sick so much and not drunk. Although I know many hospital in thailand refuse thai wooman suffering from aids hepatitis sad.png

Jay

I have been living in Pattaya for 9 years,and go for walks at least 4 days a week,maybe 10k,and i havent seen MANY THAIMENsleeping on the streets full of yabba,where do u get your crazy facts from,no doubt you saw 2-3 thai men asleep from working all night,maybe drunk,maybe not.Now if i take u to the uk,many cities one will find hundreds on the streets

Did she die?

Jay

>I have been living in Pattaya for 9 years,and go for walks at least 4 days a week,maybe 10k,and i havent seen MANY THAIMENsleeping on the streets full of yabba,where do u get your crazy facts from,no doubt you saw 2-3 thai men asleep from working all night,maybe drunk,maybe not.Now if i take u to the uk,many cities one will find hundreds on the streets

You are right in western big cities have as many men drunk as in Pattaya so I did not want to target and consider pattaya as a bad city and may be I overdo a little when I said in pattaya I can see MANY thai MEN lying drunk or full of yaba, but I saw last week at lesat 4 like that, not thai moto taxi sleeping waiting custumers, but for example on pattaya south, I saw one completly drunked sure an other one on beach road Ok IT IS NOT MANY

But what I saw was not a dream and pattaya is not a dream city too ?

Jay.

There was a great story on fox news last week about a lady in New York walked past a young black kid begging. She turned around, went back and took him to MacDonalds for a burger. His parents were junkies. 20 years later they are still friends. Truly a heartwarming story

I find that the Thais are one of the most generous and kind people I have met anywhere. They go e and help the poor, even when they have little money themselves.

If you want to call selfish, try Hong Kong or the US, NYC. I lived in all these places and never found people more generous than here.

This here is not about generosity and friendliness.

Thais help each other within the family. A "stranger" lying in the street is basically considered as "none of my business". If finally the police or an ambulance is called, then the caller prefers not to identify himself and will not stay near the scene. ( Unless absolutely necessary, Thais do not seek close contact with police). There are a couple of reasons for that. Based on such calls, it will take quite some time, before police shows up.

A different situation arises, when the caller identifies himself and indicates that a family member is involved in this unfortunate event. Then the police/ambulance will be on the scene shortly after. WHY? In short: A "billing-adress" is available to cover ensuing police/ambulance/hospital/funeral costs.

Cheers.