Never Go To Thailand

WinnieTheKhwai

I like the video, it's a positive portrayal on Thailand in general and makes you realise why you wanted to move here in the first place. :)

However the novelty wears off when you've been in any one place for a while, that's for sure. whistling.gif

Truly stunning.

Who's that dolly with the fiddle? She's worth getting a divorce over....

She was in the Chiang Mai section. Sunday evening Walking Street by the looks of it.

Ghosty image. One of the better shots in the vid. (But then I'm a fan of blonde hair on Asian chicks.)

post-64232-0-21539300-1366620018_thumb.j

(I'd worry about jail before divorce though. :rolleyes: )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

I was a good friend of the late Peter Lucia, Jr. who co-wrote 'Crimson & Clover' with Tommy James although the music at the end of the video is the Joan Jett version.

Peter was the drummer who joined with Tommy in part because he had a heart condition that kept him 4-F for the draft. He later died at age 39 of the same condition.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 2

Truly stunning.

Who's that dolly with the fiddle? She's worth getting a divorce over....

She was in the Chiang Mai section. Sunday evening Walking Street by the looks of it.

Ghosty image. One of the better shots in the vid. (But then I'm a fan of blonde hair on Asian chicks.)

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

(I'd worry about jail before divorce though. rolleyes.gif )

She looks like inflatable, is she real ? Sweeter then the $5,000 ones from orient-doll dot. Nice video, makes me think of this one also in HD quality, kind of super-realistic.

Edited by rubberduck

I like the video, it's a positive portrayal on Thailand in general and makes you realise why you wanted to move here in the first place. smile.png

However the novelty wears off when you've been in any one place for a while, that's for sure. whistling.gif

I always thought that life was exotic, so Thailand will never loose it's charm for me.

I should make a video like this of where I live in the USA. It would be 99% footage of box stores that have 10,000 outlets nationwide with a handful of shots of 300lb people thrown in for good measure. America! <deleted> Yeah!

You're making me homesick, mate. whistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be back in USA next month for 3 weeks -- looking forward to 5 Guys Burgers new in my town:

tumblr_log05soUuJ1qlyefro1_500.jpg

Oh shit, noooooooooo not the grub, I will not be there. .........sad.png

I would love to go back and visit WeeBee's in Anchorage. Got the best elk burger and home made fries, I've ever tasted there!