Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

with 27 games to go and 2 transfer windows to get through, that's a massive crystal balls like statement there Smokes.

Has MrRed hacked your account? biggrin.png

I'll predict based on evidence mate. They will buy a striker in Jan if they can find one under £10m. It won't be enough and you will finish the season 8th.

The transfer request will be in by mid May....! wai2.gif

with 27 games to go and 2 transfer windows to get through, that's a massive crystal balls like statement there Smokes.

Has MrRed hacked your account? biggrin.png

I'll predict based on evidence mate. They will buy a striker in Jan if they can find one under £10m. It won't be enough and you will finish the season 8th.

The transfer request will be in by mid May....! wai2.gif

"predict based on evidence" laugh.png

I am relieved that "the scores on the doors" reveal the truth behind your predictive evidence smile.png

Although a striker under 10 mill in Jan and 8th sounds a little realistic blink.png

Please share more predictions you know of wai.gif

Edited by BangrakBob

Go and look at your net spend each window mate then come back here and tell me how much.

Then you will understand what I'm saying.

Only one more window mate cos the transfer request will be in before the next one after that.

As I said....would any of you criticise him for it?

Whether you like Mancini or not, the one thing you cannot deny is that he is honest in his interviews.

You mean like the time when he said Tevez would never play for the club whilst he was manager?

And he couldn't come out and say he was interested in Suarez whilst he's under contract the fa, and the press come to that. would slaughter him,

But saying that, cant really see Mancine wanting him, when aguero's fit, he's a very similar player to Suarez, imo he's every bit as good a player and a better temperament to boot!!!. Maybe having slight seconds thoughts on that one,,,,,,,but nah, he dont bite people's ears off!!!

Go and look at your net spend each window mate then come back here and tell me how much.

Then you will understand what I'm saying.

Only one more window mate cos the transfer request will be in before the next one after that.

As I said....would any of you criticise him for it?

what makes you so sure that suarez would place a transfer request smokie?

lack of ambition from our board hasn't prompted him to put a transfer request in so far. not sure he's that sort of lad to be honest.

bigger test of course would be if real madrid come sniffing with a 60m bid or something, true.

Thankfully days of 60 million bids out of Spain are long gone. Its the Russian shillimg you have to worry about if the lad were a total mercenary

Even if he were a mercenary the club have him over a barrel as he just signed a new contract this year. I'm certain the board will look to make amends in the Jan and summer windows.

Anyway this is all paper talk as he is hitting form. Funny how all of a sudden people think someone is going to come in for him yet this talk was nowhere to be heard before during or after his ban. Just goes to how much <deleted> gets a) spouted by the media in need of a story and B) re spouted by board members who think they are ITK.

In a way the Evra thing was a great thing to happen as so many idiot fans chose to boo him after (City and Chelsea included) and also the club stuck with him. In the end it worked out alright as his relationship with the club has solidified hence why he signed a new contract.

Even if he were a mercenary the club have him over a barrel as he just signed a new contract this year. I'm certain the board will look to make amends in the Jan and summer windows.

Anyway this is all paper talk as he is hitting form. Funny how all of a sudden people think someone is going to come in for him yet this talk was nowhere to be heard before during or after his ban. Just goes to how much <deleted> gets a) spouted by the media in need of a story and cool.png re spouted by board members who think they are ITK.

In a way the Evra thing was a great thing to happen as so many idiot fans chose to boo him after (City and Chelsea included) and also the club stuck with him. In the end it worked out alright as his relationship with the club has solidified hence why he signed a new contract.

Another Scouser condoning racism,typical really is!! jerk.gif

• Like 1

I missed that Carms!

Clearly so did the match officials. As stamps go nothing too bad but still a red. Its an auto red for a stamp isn't it? He does seem to have eradicated the forearm smas from his game though.whistling.gif

With age comes wisdom MrRed biggrin.png

Edited by carmine

Another excellent performance by Suarez, bar the stamp ofcourse.

wasn't necessary that and he was lucky to get away without a card. and no, don't think that a stamp is an automatic red - was definitely a yellow though and would have put him out of the next match.

good three points though and nice set of results all round elsewhere.

Even if he were a mercenary the club have him over a barrel as he just signed a new contract this year. I'm certain the board will look to make amends in the Jan and summer windows

Even if Rodgers wanted to keep him, a really serious bid would get snapped up by Henry in a heartbeat. I think he's a scouser at heart.

Even if he were a mercenary the club have him over a barrel as he just signed a new contract this year. I'm certain the board will look to make amends in the Jan and summer windows

Even if Rodgers wanted to keep him, a really serious bid would get snapped up by Henry in a heartbeat. I think he's a scouser at heart.

I think we would have to be talking of a bid in the 50-60mil region here. Don't think any of the Spanish sides could afford that and with the FFP loss gap shortening each season I can't see many English clubs being about to lay out that kind of money.

I think we would have to be talking of a bid in the 50-60mil region here. Don't think any of the Spanish sides could afford that and with the FFP loss gap shortening each season I can't see many English clubs being about to lay out that kind of money.

So what you are saying is that because of the fair play rules you are stuck with him,nice that if you think that.

So it looks like Suarez is going nowhere and Sterling is going to sign a new contract. Just to add Torres wants out in Jan. Oh imagine if FSG stumped up the money to bring him back here. I'd sell Carroll cut price for 15Mil if Newcastle were willing to pay that.

it's a catch-22 really, i'm delighted to see sterling, suso and wisdom getting a game on merit and i think that shelvey could become a hell of a player in time. but it's tempered by the sheer disappointment with downing, cole, enrique etc. i'd actually sack downing if what's been rumoured about him in training is true.

really hoping we get to see a bit more of yesil the young striker soon too

All these youngsters your raving on about stevie as a matter of interest how many of them are home produced ? or was they all nicked off other clubs !

Edited by alfieconn