Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

who wrote that james?

your friend liddle...

ok, at least the one below is funny...from football365.com

Rafa: My List Of TRUE FACTS

The wife send me to Marks and Spencer. She give me shopping list. I find this inspirational. I get home, I write my own list. But this is not just a list. This is a sane, rational, truthful list. Full of true FACTS.

* FACT: Mr Ferguson is a computer expert who uses his Nintendo Wii to hack into FA fixture computer in order to get the matches that suit him. He also can score over 200 on Nintendo Wii bowling by cheating.

* FACT: Mr Ferguson personally referees games in disguise. This is a talent he acquired in the 1970s when he replaced Peter Gabriel in Genesis. This is a fact that THEY do not want you to know. By THEM I refer to Phil Collins especially.

* FACT: The cunning of Mr Ferguson knows no bounds. He unsettles visiting teams at Manchester United by sending radio-controlled mice into the away dressing room with the purpose of to steal clothes, spy on tactical team talks and frighten Fernando Torres.

* FACT: Mr Ferguson has a big kennel in his garden where he keeps selected Premier League referees, which he feeds on dog biscuits and honeyed words.

* FACT: Mr Ferguson was arrested for his part in the 1993 Waco Siege yet walked away a free man. That very year, the Premiership was introduced and Manchester United won it. Coincidence? OPEN YOUR EYES.

* FACT: Manchester is suspiciously close to Liverpool. How convenient. I will say no more, for he is listening.

* FACT: And watching too. His eyes are everywhere. Only just now, in the supermarket, I see a man who look very much exactly like referee Steve Bennett talking on the phone while buying a tin of shortbread. No doubt he was on the phone to Ferguson.

* FACT: He is clever too, the man Bennett. He speaked on the phone so to throw me off the scent and saying "Yes dear...no dear...no I haven't forgotten...I am just buying the bloody shortbread now...Yes, I'll pick up some flowers for your mother...No dear I am not going to pub". But not clever enough. I know real Mr Ferguson would never choose flowers over pub.

* FACT: For that was a decoy Bennett. The real one is follow me back to my car waving red card for poor Javier Mascherano. I run. I am shouting: "Get this man away from me." I grab policeman and say: "He is behind me, asking me for Respect but bullying my player."

* FACT: The policeman say: "There is nobody behind you, sir. Are you feeling alright?"

* FACT: Mr Ferguson is even better than I thought. He has mastered the devilry of invisibility. I must return to Anfield manager's office (coated with tin foil to stop HIS EYE being upon me) at once.

* FACT: Kevin Keegan phone up to say: "You've got the bugger right where you want him, Rafa. Let's plan what you're going to say this weekend."

Clearly made up by John Nicholson and Alan Tyers

as i've mentioned before man, rod liddle is a pompous upper class twit who beats pregnant women. his opinion on football is worth less than yours is.

and football365 ceased being funny about eight years ago, right around the time danny kelly sold up and left there.

as i've mentioned before man, rod liddle is a pompous upper class twit who beats pregnant women. his opinion on football is worth less than yours is.

and football365 ceased being funny about eight years ago, right around the time danny kelly sold up and left there.

I think you and Rafa should take a course in anger management - may I recommend Jack Nicolson (sp).

No, not really. :o I usually find that kind of stuff hilarious, especially if it's making fun of my favorite team, myself, my religion, my nationality, etc. Seriously. But that just wasn't funny. So, no, it didn't hit too close to home, it was just humourless. Sorry, no bait, no dice. You really must work on your one liners.

No, not really. :o I usually find that kind of stuff hilarious, especially if it's making fun of my favorite team, myself, my religion, my nationality, etc. Seriously. But that just wasn't funny. So, no, it didn't hit too close to home, it was just humourless. Sorry, no bait, no dice. You really must work on your one liners.

actually I am quite enjoying all this. usually we are relegated to taking on chelsea or arse fans during the title race, you fine LP folk are a nice change of pace - reminds me of the good old days.

as for one-liners, i will leave the mind games to Master Fergie, who has (with the little help from stonefaced rafa), got your team tripping over itself, heads, feet and mouths.

COLEEN Rooney’s brother was arrested by police over the bar brawl that landed Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard in court.

Police arrested Anthony McLoughlin, 19, from Huyton, yesterday on suspicion of assault and affray.

Mr McLoughlin was questioned in connection with the brawl at Southport’s Lounge Inn in the early hours of December 29 before being bailed last night.

Today a spokesman for Coleen confirmed her brother was arrested.

He said there would be no further comment from Coleen, her younger brother Anthony or her husband Wayne Rooney.

Gerrard was charged in connection with an attack in which local businessman Marcus McGee lost a tooth after he was punched in the face.

A Merseyside police spokeswoman said: “The 19-year-old male from Huyton who was arrested on suspicion of assault following the incident at the Lounge Inn, Southport, in the early hours of December 29 has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.”

Liverpool Echo

I think bkkjames has a secret love for liverpool, after all he spends more time in this thread than the scum thread. it seems he has the same fascination as his gin soaked purple nosed manager, always wanting to talk about us. in fact i think he gets more pleasure out of us dropping points than he does about the scum getting points :o

I think bkkjames has a secret love for liverpool, after all he spends more time in this thread than the scum thread. it seems he has the same fascination as his gin soaked purple nosed manager, always wanting to talk about us. in fact i think he gets more pleasure out of us dropping points than he does about the scum getting points :o

Yes it appears bkkjames is a Liverpool fan, he really does spend more time on our thread than the Man Poo one. Come on James you still have a chance to admit and declare your love for Liverpool FC.

Edited by Devil

Yes it appears bkkjames is a Liverpool fan, he really does spend more time on our thread than the Man Poo one. Come on James you still have a chance to admit and declare your love for Liverpool FC.

amazing what two points behind and game in hand will do to some people. :D

:o

hehe. the boy flipped a coin.

Hey what's really happening re Rafa's new contract the report in today's Telegraph says he's rejecting the new offer,

"Liverpool were plunged into a new bout of civil war after manager Rafael Benitez publicly rejected his new contract and, in a move seemingly co-ordinated with club co-owner Tom Hicks, laid the blame at the door of chief executive Rick Parry."

Anybody know what is really happening ?

More Here :-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...-Liverpool.html

Hey what's really happening re Rafa's new contract the report in today's Telegraph says he's rejecting the new offer,

"Liverpool were plunged into a new bout of civil war after manager Rafael BenitezBenitez publicly rejected his new contract and, in a move seemingly co-ordinated with club co-owner Tom Hicks, laid the blame at the door of chief executive Rick Parry."

Anybody know what is really happening ?

More Here :-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...-Liverpool.html

Sorry don't know the real story here.... However I think its common understanding that Raffa does not want to answer to Rick Parry directly regarding footballing decisions. Raffa is wanting to ensure he has control over footballing matters end off. (transfers in particular)

There is not to much he can do about the Yanks as they are the owners. Its been a on going power struggle for a long time now with Raffa essentially having to answer to 3 bosses (All idiots) - Gilette,Hicks and Parry.

I hope this gets sorted out soon! after all we are in a great position to actually win the Title this year and maybe have another good run in the Champions league.

This is just my impression - Raffa is taking a lot of heat lately, brought on by himself. As a result I have noticed some of our players and recent incidents are not front page news anymore. Maybe this is Raffas way of shifting the pressure away from the players or something else? either way Raffa is one shrewd cookie :o

Have to say, though, Rafa's failure to bring Gareth Barry to Anfield has been a blessing as it gave Alonso renewed purpose.

Yeah, I am big fan of Alonso also Jimjim. Brings back memories of Jan Molby in the middle.

Anyway as you said, glad its worked out in the end. And we have a full squad now, a few players are still looking for match fitness though.

Cant wait for the Everton game (a win would be very nice) but you never know with the Derby.

Its on late here about 3 am. Also I think Raffa may start Torres! as I have seen a lot mentioned of Torres being fired up for this.

not in any fuc_king way a happy camper this morning. two and a half hours sleep on the back of that horrible get cahill being left wide open to score a sucker goal. blown it we have.

like i said before, 2-3 times this season we had the late game and it was a draw. hate them with a passion.

look at this way stevie, at least it was an australian that tied it :o

not in any fuc_king way a happy camper this morning. two and a half hours sleep on the back of that horrible get cahill being left wide open to score a sucker goal. blown it we have.

like i said before, 2-3 times this season we had the late game and it was a draw. hate them with a passion.

it was a 'draw', not a 'tie'.

and what does him being australian have to do with it?

it was a 'draw', not a 'tie'.

and what does him being australian have to do with it?

have a coffee and come back mate. first sentence i said the result was a draw, second sentence i said an australian tied it (the game).

as for cahill being australian, could have been worse, could have been a canadian :D

Were are level with top spot anyway... Its up to Man U to throw it away.

I thought we played very well last night considering it was a Derby game. There is still a long way to go and we are still there!

Come on keep the belief :o by March 14th we will be celebrating when we have done double over them anyway!

YNWA

I thought we played very well last night considering it was a Derby game. There is still a long way to go and we are still there!

Come on keep the belief :D by March 14th we will be celebrating when we have done double over them anyway!

YNWA

If you are looking to us to choke, I suggest you look elsewhere for inspiration. Regarding March 14th, if you keep playing the way you are currently, it may be irrelevant. :o

No, it's you lot who are throwing it away. You bunch of dipsticks. What are you playing at? You better get your act together and not let United win it. I don't think i could bare them to have the bragging rights again.

really? i thought we were poor man, only reina and alonso turned up for work. torres was nowhere near match fit, kuyt and riera aren't in the same form they were in a couple of months ago and keane continues his anonymous act. i was disappointed with us last night.

really? i thought we were poor man, only reina and alonso turned up for work. torres was nowhere near match fit, kuyt and riera aren't in the same form they were in a couple of months ago and keane continues his anonymous act. i was disappointed with us last night.

Yes I did think we played well especially for the Derby. Obviously was gutted at the way we gave a free kick away near the box at the end that lead to the goal, and the way we defended it! Everton where up for it as expected and they played very direct football which we dealt with most of the game. I thought we looked sharp with some good passing and we were unlucky not to of won by 2-3 goals.