Chalerm: Individual With Initial ' S' Plotting Against Govt

webfact

he won't give a name otherwise he could end up in court, so the "S" is simply saying to the "S" person - I know who you are and what you're doing, in a way it could be interpreted as a threat but without Charlerm being exposed to any legal process or being held to account - if the "S" person is found floating face down in a canal in the next month well ...... you get the idea

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he won't give a name otherwise he could end up in court, so the "S" is simply saying to the "S" person - I know who you are and what you're doing, in a way it could be interpreted as a threat but without Charlerm being exposed to any legal process or being held to account - if the "S" person is found floating face down in a canal in the next month well ...... you get the idea

Or it could be a deliberate total invention with no substance whatever.

There was an article in the Bkk post. The Thai owner of Dtac said that he thought Chalerm may have been talking about him as chalerm referenced he had recently gotten married to a beautiful woman. He said chalerm was a blabbermouth and he would ignore him as he had nothing to do with politics.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

what he was trying to say was maybe something like

"Ssssshit I am pisssssed.;)