Isaan Happy To Host Formula One Event

Lite Beer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it never ceases to amaze me the absolute mentality of thai`s , freeking f1 in issan i nearly coughed my left lung up, do they actually know what it is, i know they will welcome it if they can flees money out of it, but, when you think , monaco, singapore, shanghai,abu dhabi , all stunning places in there own right, and they hope to put on an event like that, never in a million years, f##k me, i`m thinking of putting forward offshore power boat racing in marchapan lake any backers,

Making F1 Track Marshals out of rice farmers......w00t.gif ........would be interesting for Alonso and mates.

Wave a yellow flag in Isaan whistling.gif

Quite right. Up there with so many red flags, the whole damned race would be behind the safety car.

• Like 1

What will happen now if the event is cancelled? Will the Red Bull heir have to go to jail?

As much as I would like to see a GP in Thailand purely for selfish reasons, it is completely inappropriate hosting such an event in a country with such a pitiful record of road safety.

Appalling road safety didn't stop China and India getting their F1 GP's.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just think of the on going sponsorship deals that the local Bulilamese would set up over such a weekend.

Could be worth a million a month for years and years.

Talk about economy boosting.

Edited by Salapoo

What will happen now if the event is cancelled? Will the Red Bull heir have to go to jail?

As much as I would like to see a GP in Thailand purely for selfish reasons, it is completely inappropriate hosting such an event in a country with such a pitiful record of road safety.

Appalling road safety didn't stop China and India getting their F1 GP's.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I fail to see what road safety has to do with the GP . . . it's not as though they battle it out in peak hour traffic

Goshawk said: Bernie Ecclescakes... what a creepy little dwarf.

but more successful in life than you.

What an odd thing to say . . . do you equate sheer financial wealth with 'success' in life? Really? I pity you . . . added too the fact that you know absolutely nothing about Goshawk. (nor do I)

What I mean is that it could never be as boring as the Monaco F1

As for 5 star hotels, could go for home stays instead.

Can just see Alonso stay on the floor in aunties house in the village.

and havin to squat down for one.... clap2.gif

Edited by kristophon