Police looking for English speaking interpreters

apetley

Hubby of my wife's favorite cousin is a Senior Sergeant Major. Twice in the past 5 years I've been stopped and hassled. Both times I simply took out the phone, called him, told him, "I need a little help." hand the phone to the nearest, highest ranking officer. There is a short conversation, the phone is handed back with a smile, a wa, and "have a good day, Sir," or "ok, you can go".

whistling.gif

A lowly sgt major? Not even an officer? You better not be counting on much help should you ever get into any real trouble.

He mentioned senior sgt major cheesy.gif i honestly wonder what could the conversation have been. Hubby of wife's favorite cousin: sawadee kup, good day sir i know this farang he's a good honest bloke even if he looks kind of dumb. Please let him pass he's as harmless as a baby kitten i promise you good sir, i'll buy you a drink. Constable: All right i will give you face.

*passes phone by to just1voice and smiles at him* constable: have good day sir. wai2.gif

just1voice: All righty! my high and mighty cousin in law the high ranking senior sgt major strikes again! Everyone respects him. I am a somebody in thailand. clap2.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic