Word Association

StreetCowboy

Ronseal > Ron Corbett ??

Dont get the association, and we can pick what words to associate ? not follow the last one listed ?

Just want to understand the rules, if there are any.

Edited by CharlieH

Ronseal > Ron Corbett ??

Dont get the association, and we can pick what words to associate ? not follow the last one listed ?

Sorry, mate. Hard to believe that it took me six minutes to make up that post, but I think you may have posted while I was editing - I'm not giving it 100 % attention.

Wasn't Ron Seal one of the two Ronnies?

Ronseal > Ron Corbett ??

Sorry, mate. Hard to believe that it took me six minutes to make up that post, but I think you may have posted while I was editing - I'm not giving it 100 % attention.

Wasn't Ron Seal one of the two Ronnies?

No worries, its your thread mate, just wanted to understand.

and no, Ronseal wasnt in the two ronnues, Ronseal is actually a "brand name", but however you want , up to you.

Edited by CharlieH

Varnish

lacquer

My apologies - I think I know what went wrong; I open up all my recent threads with new content and work round them, so it was several minutes without refreshing between when I opened the thread and actually replied.

Next thing you'll be saying the song that goes "the two ron-rons, yeah, the two ron-rons" isn't about Ronnies Barker and Corbett as well.