Any reliable ticketing website

thairookie

I have used moxtravel.com in the past, and found them OK.

I wouldn't use bestflights.com.au because in the small print which most people never read they have (or at least used to have) some quite onerous conditions.

Generally, I will check any fare an agent offers me against the airline site. That's because the airline is normally cheaper but on occasion (eg, a recent CNX-KIX-CNX fare) what I could get through the agent was much cheaper than on the airline (CX). I used Vayama for that trip and they were also OK.

The other reason for preferring to book with the airline direct whenever possible is that if you need to change or cancel, in addition to the airline's fees, the travel agent may add their own - and in a situation where you have no choice, their fees can be very expensive. Always a good idea to check before you pay for your fare.

Edited by dundas

• 7 months later...

Have used TV Air in the Emporioum, very good prices and they have a website here

http://www.tvairbookings.com

TV Air is one of the best in Bangkok. I have used them many times.

Also check momondo.com. When checking them make sure to check airlines they don't cover if you want fx. Turkmenistan Airlines or PIA, Biman Bangladesh etc.