Introducing Miss Thailand - Chalita Yaemwannang

David48

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone has their favorite, and mine is Ms. Austria.. Hot.

p.s. What is the difference between the Slovek Republic and Slovenia?

Google Slovakia. Then Google Slovenia.

Slovenia, is South of Austria and was once a part of Yugoslavia and the first country where fights erupted in the Balkan war.

Slovakia, is East of Austria and was part of Czechoslovakia, before they separated.

• Like 1

Oh well any time I get into beauty contest mode can't help thinking of this one:

As an older American expat who has happily resided outside CONUS for nearly

40 years I am often confronted with a question that I pose to myself many times;

What is wrong with America today?

JLCrab, I thank you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, because this video

has just answered my question. This person should not be allowed to breed under

any circumstances.

NB...edit to add the last three words above.

Edited by sunshine51
  • Like 1

Oh well any time I get into beauty contest mode can't help thinking of this one:

Now who else thinks she must be from Kentucky?        Posted Image

Or related to Sarah 'I know about foreign policy because I can see Russia from my backyard' Palin :P

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I was fortunate enough many years ago to interview a whole bunch of Miss Universe Contestants.

Delighted to say they were all highly intelligent, delightful young ladies.

I've attached a few shots from those interviews.attachicon.gifMCD @ Miss Universe 1978 Pic 1&2 001.jpgattachicon.gifMCD @ Miss Universe 1978 Pics 3&4 001.jpgattachicon.gifMCD @ Miss Universe 1978 Pics 5 & 6 002.jpg

I interviewed Marilyn Chambers once. Wanna swap?

Venezuela has won once again. No surprise. Venezuela has the highest winning rate when it comes to who is the most beautiful. Those chicks are f..... gorgeous. They are out of this world.

I was planning going there when I met my wife here. Guess I'll be too old to go and have fun when I'm single again.

Very nice indeed. MMMMmmmmm.

Thank you for posting this - brightens up the day!

I have to say I prefer Miss Thailand to the winner. And Miss Myanmar and Korea too.

Guess that's why I married a Thai wink.png

One of my friends, an oilman, married a girl from Venezuela. Not only beautiful but a really nice, caring person. I met several of her friends and they were all very good looking girls but also nice, unassuming, intelligent people.

I glad you liked it ... wai.gif

Sometimes, we do get a bit serious in the General Forum and some 'light relief' is appreciated.

We forget the beauty that exists in the world. I'm happy to bring a little bit of it to General.

So, to honour your post, Miss Thailand, Miss Myanmar and Miss Korea ...

pu_1_2013_yamamayswimwearformissuniverse

So many gags here....

Eeeny meeny miny mo ......

Does this represent a golden triangle?

Where's a Brazillian when you need one.

A Thai, Korean and Myanmarese where stuck on a desert island...

Camila-Morais-praia.jpg

• Like 1

I wonder if she comes from a rich or influential family ?

It's sad, but the ones who win beauty contests are rarely the most beautiful ones.

I have often wondered about that in Thailand. I see the winners of all these Thai beauty contests,

who only look half as good as any number of shampoo girls on a Thai commercial. I have heard

rumors that rich parents here will pay money to get their kid on the cover of a child based

magazine, wonder if that applies to the big girls as well....

Thank you for posting this - brightens up the day!

I have to say I prefer Miss Thailand to the winner. And Miss Myanmar and Korea too.

Guess that's why I married a Thai wink.png

One of my friends, an oilman, married a girl from Venezuela. Not only beautiful but a really nice, caring person. I met several of her friends and they were all very good looking girls but also nice, unassuming, intelligent people.

I glad you liked it ... wai.gif

Sometimes, we do get a bit serious in the General Forum and some 'light relief' is appreciated.

We forget the beauty that exists in the world. I'm happy to bring a little bit of it to General.

So, to honour your post, Miss Thailand, Miss Myanmar and Miss Korea ...

pu_1_2013_yamamayswimwearformissuniverse

That picture makes me miss my Korean Ex..... ( And she did not look that good)

I've looked at all of the contestants and while I believe Miss Thailand should have won, Miss Venezuela definitely has some admirable qualities. But I myself get really turned on by DUCKS. I don't know why but their BILLS make me horney beyond belief.

• Like 1

I wonder if she comes from a rich or influential family ?

It's sad, but the ones who win beauty contests are rarely the most beautiful ones.

I have often wondered about that in Thailand. I see the winners of all these Thai beauty contests,

who only look half as good as any number of shampoo girls on a Thai commercial. I have heard

rumors that rich parents here will pay money to get their kid on the cover of a child based

magazine, wonder if that applies to the big girls as well....

It's all about knowing people OR paying money.

Yesterday, I took my daughters to see a recruiting man from Channel 7 for an acting role. He told me that he could help them avoid the paying part. Of course, I there are elements of "boon koon" going on here and "kwam gatantoo". Basically, I would "owe" him something.

• Like 1

Miss Thailand is very pretty

Agree. Much prettier than other Miss Thailand's I've seen. And she actually looks Thai!

But I must say the Miss Venezuela is definitely a disappointment. Venezuela has put up some seriously hot contestants in the past. I mean red hot. This one is decidedly below average. Can't believe she won.

I studied all the contestants very carefully and believe Miss Thailand was the clear winner. I however much prefer the Aberfeldy Annual Sheep Dog Trials to get my rocks off at!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I regret am going to have to call you on this one Commander.

At the 2012 Aberfeldy Sheep Dog Trials, how many were found guilty?

• Like 2