Bangkok Khlong Toey boy survives family massacre

webfact

Khlong Toey boy survives family massacre
By Coconuts Bangkok

toei.png?i
Graphic: Lerdsuwa

BANGKOK: -- A 15-year-old boy is in critical condition after being shot in the head by his own father yesterday.

Police said Boonlue Iamporka, 52, killed himself with the same gun he used to murder Thongdang Chorak, his 42-year-old wife and their 2-year-old daughter inside their home in Khlong Toey's Pattana Mai community.

Their son survived being shot and is in critical condition at Chulalongkorn Hospital.

Police believe money problems might have been a factor [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/12/11/khlong-toey-boy-survives-family-massacre

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-12-11

I'd kill myself too if I killed my two year old daughter ... I don't have enough expletives in my vocabulary to condemn this... Why didn't you just kill yourself first!

"Money problems "???/ apart from the others, a 2 year old ??? as if she had anything to do with anything only survive in the stink hole.

In a way it's a pity the father is dead, because in this case an eye for an eye ?? slow death would have been fair. what a sick papa. Goodness knows what some of these people face though to drive them into a maniac.

Who is there to see if you have a problem here ???? no one to turn to---no community care program ???? so much money in local corrupt government, going to the wrong places.

Many avoidable things here--conditions of living --clean water-? sanitation-?-local council housing program-??---Canals stinking for 30 years that I know of.

this is a tragedy - shocking. BUT again where is the help prior to these incidents.

• Like 1

what is sad is the loss of life other than the stupid woman ...but what is more insane is the mother who was MILLIONS of baht in debt from gambleing with loan sharks, sold the mans business carts (fish seller) so they could not even make money to live ...INSANITY

Regardless what the factor was you don’t kill a 2 year old or attempt to kill a 15 year old child, what was their deaths for kill the wife and yourself but never kill children it’s our job as adults to protect the innocent’s in this evil world we live in.

• Like 2

I do not condone what has happened but what has the state of Thailand and corruption got to do with it? This kind of thing is much more pronounced in the USA and Europe. Posters continually blame Thailand and corruption on anything that happens, yet they fail to recognize that their own countries have sad and depraved acts that happen every day, some a lot worse than what happens here in Thailand. A perfect example would be high school and university shooting the the USA....must be because of the corruption over there! Being sarcastic before anyone goes there!

I'd kill myself too if I killed my two year old daughter ... I don't have enough expletives in my vocabulary to condemn this... Why didn't you just kill yourself first!

"Money problems "???/ apart from the others, a 2 year old ??? as if she had anything to do with anything only survive in the stink hole.

In a way it's a pity the father is dead, because in this case an eye for an eye ?? slow death would have been fair. what a sick papa. Goodness knows what some of these people face though to drive them into a maniac.

Who is there to see if you have a problem here ???? no one to turn to---no community care program ???? so much money in local corrupt government, going to the wrong places.

Many avoidable things here--conditions of living --clean water-? sanitation-?-local council housing program-??---Canals stinking for 30 years that I know of.

this is a tragedy - shocking. BUT again where is the help prior to these incidents.

• Like 1

first ?,..... and the second thing ? tongue.png

To kill a 2 years old girl this is an impossible thing for human.

This some-one who did it was an animal and not human.

I guess behind this story there is jealousy as usually.

And no-one investigates the daily Thai soap opera's responsibility.