Additional offices for 90 day reporting in Bangkok

Bangkok Immigraiton makes the follwowing annoucement:

Announcement
ADDITIONAL OFFICES FOR 90 DAYS NOTIFICATION OF RESIDENCE

From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok
will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are :

1. Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat, 1st Floor,
Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok. Click here to view a map
2. Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Imperial World Ladprao, 5th Floor,
Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok. Click here to view a map

Service time : Mon – Fri : 10.30 – 18.30 . Closed on OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS
For more information call 1111 or click here for show details

I suspect you can only report in person or have another person do the reporting for you. Mail-in reports must still go to CW-road.

Also note the opening times at these two extra loctions and rememebr, it is for 90 day reporting only!

en_90days.jpg

Chamchuri is one stop center for those with BOI privileges.

Yes us non-BOI standard farangs are not good enough to have downtown location

Yes, that is the way to think. Everything that can improve your reporting should be criticized. I can not believe that they did not put you in charge. What were they thinking?????

Great new locations....NOT!!!!!

I know more is better...but why not a more central and mass transit convenient location among the bunch????

I guess, it`s about what we should have come to expect.

They did two mobile full service immigation offices on rotating Saturdays a couple years ago to celebrate HM, but after that one year, those ops were dead and gone... sad.png

Being on the west siiiiiide of Bangkok I'm quite appreciative of this move.

That will reduce my treks to CW to - I'm guessing - annually.

Give or take 15 mins depending on traffic from my place.

Thanks for the Xmas present Immigration :)

Certainly glad that I don't have to go to Imperial World :P

I went to Major Hollywood Suksawat to do my 90-day report today. Very smooth alternative to CW! I was the only european in the room and I was probably the first person doing my report at their new counter.. They took a few photos of my visit and I was done in less than 5 minutes from entering the premises.

• Like 1

here http://goo.gl/maps/7kpGk

When I was there yesterday for some reason there was no way into the front of cinema as seen here - Which is actually ok - since you really need to go around this entrance and enter on a second entrance to the right (you can just see the entrance on the right of this image behind the dark truck) - Then go 50 meters on same level and there on the right - This where you need to be.

from spambot at http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/694954-90-day-reporting-do-not-go-to-chaengwattana/#entry7261218

and here

http://goo.gl/maps/PYIOL

i guess

Suan Phluu would be nice.

i'd settle for Siam Square. it has probably the best public transport access of anywhere and i'm sure immigration pulls in more baht per day than any other shop there so cost shouldnt be a factor.

I went yesterday to Lat Phrao location. Subway to Lat Phrao, then 70 B taxi to Imperial World, in very fluid traffic, 9.30 am. Before 10.30, enter complex through Big C, main door locked, and lifts don't work, but escalators do work.

After arriving at 5th floor, after much confusing signage on 4th (I know...learn to count...), you are confronted with 100s of SW Asians congregating. Have no fear, 90-day reports are taken separately by smiling clerks, and it was quick and very biggrin.png .

Also, I wore shoes, nice slacks and a neat shirt and was friendly, and I even caught the AC bus (13 B) back to the subway. Very easy, but I will mail in next time.

BTW, The Nation announced all services at Lat Phrao:

The Nation December 2, 2013 4:18 pm
The Thai Immigration Bureau announced on Sunday that it was temporarily relocating to Lat Phrao until such time as normal services can be resumed at the Chaeng Wattana complex.
Foreigners requiring visa/immigation related services are requested to go to the immigration office at Imperial World Lat Phrao, 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok

For more information, call 1111

heres a streetview of imperial world Ladprao http://goo.gl/maps/PjDrt

must be in there somewhere i guess

ALSO, be aware that the Immigration-supplied map online is entirely distorted, and southwest is at the top. Google maps worked for me.

I went yesterday to Lat Phrao location. Subway to Lat Phrao, then 70 B taxi to Imperial World, in very fluid traffic, 9.30 am. Before 10.30, enter complex through Big C, main door locked, and lifts don't work, but escalators do work.

After arriving at 5th floor, after much confusing signage on 4th (I know...learn to count...), you are confronted with 100s of SW Asians congregating. Have no fear, 90-day reports are taken separately by smiling clerks, and it was quick and very biggrin.png .

Also, I wore shoes, nice slacks and a neat shirt and was friendly, and I even caught the AC bus (13 cool.png back to the subway. Very easy, but I will mail in next time.

The Thai Immigration Bureau announced on Sunday that it was temporarily relocating to Lat Phrao until such time as normal services can be resumed at the Chaeng Wattana complex.
Foreigners requiring visa/immigation related services are requested to go to the immigration office at Imperial World Lat Phrao, 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok

For more information, call 1111

heres a streetview of imperial world Ladprao http://goo.gl/maps/PjDrt

must be in there somewhere i guess

IBTW, The Nation announced all services at Lat Phrao:

That was a temporary (!) service while Chaeng Wattana was besieged.

No mention that this is continued.

Lat Phao Imperial World is for 90 day reporting only and is a re-opening from January 2, 2014. It may come to pass that they accept more later this week or next but as of now only for 90 day reports for other than the three adjacent country nationals that it normally serves.

The Nation December 2, 2013 4:18 pm The Thai Immigration Bureau announced on Sunday that it was temporarily relocating to Lat Phrao until such time as normal services can be resumed at the Chaeng Wattana complex.

That is outdated info.

They reopened CW on December 16th and closed temporary office at Lad Phrao.

• 2 weeks later...

At Lat Phrao immigration to do 90 day report.... Having flashbacks from Suan Plu...

Was parked and waiting to go in right when ten opened...

Got to the door 5 min after opening and already huge lines...

Waited in huge line to get number... Have now been waiting for another 1.5 hrs and have not even been able to turn in my application for 90 day report.

Waiting room is small, no enough seats and an A/C that doesn't quite keep the room cool

Missing CW immigration

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• 2 weeks later...

At Lat Phrao immigration to do 90 day report.... Having flashbacks from Suan Plu... Was parked and waiting to go in right when ten opened... Got to the door 5 min after opening and already huge lines... Waited in huge line to get number... Have now been waiting for another 1.5 hrs and have not even been able to turn in my application for 90 day report. Waiting room is small, no enough seats and an A/C that doesn't quite keep the room cool Missing CW immigration Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Did my 90 day reporting today; quite painless. Went upstairs well before 10 through the other entrance (Big C) and was given queue number 31. Walked out of there at 10:35.

Sorry if this has been already answered, but it wasn't clear in this thread and not sure about the day by day changes.

What about extension of stay for tourist visas?

The Thai Immigration website (http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/intro1.html) seems to indicate that I need to go to GC but that's closed.

I can't go to Chamchuri Square Building because that's if I'm on a different type of visa.

My flight out of BKK is at the end of Feb.

Thanks!