6,000 meth pills and 600 grams of crystal meth seized in B2.7mn Phuket drug haul

Lite Beer

6,000 meth pills and 600 grams of crystal meth seized in B2.7mn Phuket drug haul
Eakkapop Thongtub

1388288939_1.jpg

The two men and the drugs.

PHUKET: Two men, including a 19-year-old, have been arrested and charged with drug possession with intent to sell after Phuket police caught them with 6,000 meth pills (ya ba) and 600 grams of crystal meth (ya ice)

Police received a tipoff that Max Yothee, age 19 and also known as Nattawut, was about to do a deal behind Phuket's OrBorJor hospital.

At 7.30pm last night (December 28) they caught Mr Max in a a drug exchange with Tam Rattananon, 38, also known as Chalermpon. Both men were arrested and 200 ya ba pills and 32 grammes of ya ice was seized.

Police then went to Nattawut's room, where they found an additional 5,800 ya ba pills and an 592.2 grammes of ya ice. The street value is estimated at around B2.7 million.

Nattawut said the drugs did not belong to him, and instead belonged to an unknown man named Mr M. He had not met this person, and only spoken on the telephone where Mr M had used Nattawut to deliver the drugs to customers.

Both Nattawut and Chalermpon were arrested and charged.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/6-000-meth-pills-and-600-grams-of-crystal-meth-seized-in-b2-7mn-phuket-drug-haul-43720.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-12-29

Mr. M ... A Tip-Off ... The suspense in this story is enough for a mini-series! The bottom line is that Mr. M will never be caught. The police have ZERO interest in catching Mr. M because he is the 'big fish'. We all know they never get caught! How could they? Then, we would have no mini-series week after week. It would be the end of the suspense. Heisenburg can't go down!!!!

Mr. M ... A Tip-Off ... The suspense in this story is enough for a mini-series! The bottom line is that Mr. M will never be caught. The police have ZERO interest in catching Mr. M because he is the 'big fish'. We all know they never get caught! How could they? Then, we would have no mini-series week after week. It would be the end of the suspense. Heisenburg can't go down!!!!

On the other hand, perhaps, well done to the police for the arrest?

I guess they did not find any cash in the raid? My nephew was selling drugs, when they busted him. They got him to give them his money and even went to his mothers house. Where she was holding holding cash and several baht gold chains. All because he thought they would let him go... At his "arraignment" not all the drugs were produced and no mention of the thousands of baht or the gold... They tried to get him to give up his supplier... He did not as apparently he would have been killed, so that is why there is a Mr. X, Y or Z... He is currently in jail...

Edited by johndudorn

Mr. M. is .............me

Where do you think these guys got the money to buy such a large amount of drugs????

My bet is the drugs were given to them on consignment.

Sure . Is just the messenger and low scale distributor .

That no money has been "found" also with that drug quantity is something that nobody believes...

Mr. M. is .............me

Where do you think these guys got the money to buy such a large amount of drugs????

My bet is the drugs were given to them on consignment.

Well done Sherlock!

And the Phuket mafia meanwhile keep very silent.....