Former boxer burns his ex-girlfriend alive: Thai Police

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cant understand what possess someone to do something so horrible to another

Guess he got one too many knocks on the head being a famous former boxer......and since he was famous then nothing will happen to him.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Beat me to it, they will fine him a small amount, maybe have to pay hospital bills, then put him to work on wlking street boxing ring..............burns are a terrible wound, rarely heal without scarring, she won't be the same for 20 years.

I do not know what it is with Asian people is it the spicy food, they do some terrible things and it seems to come natural with them, the poor girl, he is lot older, what makes these guys do horrific things to people. I often see the authorities just let it go as a family problem and brush it under the carpet.

I am married to a wonderful Thai lady, she is 44 with a body that a western women would give a fortune for, I am 72 fit and as she says so many times I am so handsome, I have no problem with sex together no helpful additives and it is awesome we love each other so much.

When I am talking to Falange friends I always say Western women have a lot to lean taking care of a guy.

How does you sex life and self-adoration have any relevance to this thread, or any interest to anyone else here?

not to mention his negative generalization of western women.

I do not know what it is with Asian people is it the spicy food, they do some terrible things and it seems to come natural with them, the poor girl, he is lot older, what makes these guys do horrific things to people. I often see the authorities just let it go as a family problem and brush it under the carpet.

I am married to a wonderful Thai lady, she is 44 with a body that a western women would give a fortune for, I am 72 fit and as she says so many times I am so handsome, I have no problem with sex together no helpful additives and it is awesome we love each other so much.

When I am talking to Falange friends I always say Western women have a lot to lean taking care of a guy.

How does you sex life and self-adoration have any relevance to this thread, or any interest to anyone else here?

not to mention his negative generalization of western women.

Listen he forgot to tell us how HI So and rich and how many degrees she has.

Maybe he can post that help information

Edited by harryfrompattaya

Very sad, a disgusting attack by a revolting piece of scum. Burns such a these are for life, there will be a reminder for the reminder of this young ladies life. Anyone, that has met a burns victim or has been into a burns unit will know how harrowing this is.

Death penalty for this would be a start, just the method would be up or debate.

What s the relevance?