Polish girl dies after falling from luxury hotel in Bangkok

webfact

Polish Girl Dies After Falling From Luxury Hotel

A polish girl died after she accidentally fell out of a window which she was trying to open in a luxury hotel in Bangkok. She fell out of the window and landed on the awning on the first floor killing her instantly.

BANGKOK – January 23,2014 [PDN]; at 05.00, Pol.Lt.Capt.Siwa Klabpan, detective officer, Payathai, was notified that there was a woman who had fallen from Bangkok Palace hotel building and died, in soi Petchburi 35, Makkasan, Rajtewee, so he went to check, with Ramathibodi hospital doctors, Po Tek Tueng rescuers.

It was a 14 storey-building and on the awning above the first floor was the body of Miss Carolina Alexandra Boronisch, 21 years old from Poland. She had suffered many broken bones and she was surrounded by her crying relatives.

From initially investigation, she was here on holiday with her family, she checked into the hotel with her sister in room 1051 and her parents stayed another room.

They were checking out the following morning but the day before the deceased tried to open a window and accidentally fell out and landed on the awning on the ground floor killing her instantly. However the police will question all the related persons to find the real cause of death, and will send her body to her relatives.

-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-01-23

This is walking distance from my office. My heart goes out to her family.

However, the story that she accidentally fell 14 floors while trying to open a window is just about impossible to believe. "The real cause of death" is not at issue, but rather, who caused her death.

um yeah, right.

• Like 1

RIP and my condolences to the family.

But Huh? Since when was the Bangkok Palace Hotel a luxury hotel? Its a garbage hotel run by a garbage thai chinese family who are ever so rude to guests.

---------------------------

Be careful, the Tourist Authority Of Thailand will sue for slandering the name of their "luxury" Hotel.

If TAT says it is "luxury", then it is "luxury".

• Like 1

RIP young girl.

I can imagine how this happened, she pushed the nipped window, but failed to open, then tried to push bigger and bigger power. In the end the window opened and the elan took her out.

Very very bad luck.

This is walking distance from my office. My heart goes out to her family.

However, the story that she accidentally fell 14 floors while trying to open a window is just about impossible to believe. "The real cause of death" is not at issue, but rather, who caused her death.

Go troll somewhere else.

• Like 1

This does sound like an accident. Who would want to kill a 12 year old? The Thais aren't as safety conscious as farang countries so it is possible the window wasn't safe to open. I wish tourists would be strongly warned that there are many dangers here that they just take for granted at home so they need to have their wits about them at all times. Very sad for her so young.

This does sound like an accident. Who would want to kill a 12 year old? The Thais aren't as safety conscious as farang countries so it is possible the window wasn't safe to open. I wish tourists would be strongly warned that there are many dangers here that they just take for granted at home so they need to have their wits about them at all times. Very sad for her so young.

Who would kill a 12 year old? How about a scum bag that raped her and then panicked and tried to cover it up. Many explanations possible, but I doubt anyone will ever know for sure what happened because life is cheap in Thailand, especially a foreign life. Speaks volumes and is perhaps part of why Thailand is such a mess today.

Who would kill a 12 year old? How about a scum bag that raped her and then panicked and tried to cover it up. Many explanations possible, but I doubt anyone will ever know for sure what happened because life is cheap in Thailand, especially a foreign life. Speaks volumes and is perhaps part of why Thailand is such a mess today.

I don't think she was killed because she was sharing the room with her sister and her sister would surely have said something if somebody killed her sister.

• Like 2

The windows on highrise towers should not be able to be opened...

They usually require a key....so maybe she pushed too hard.....

Condolences to her family....

Interesting response, I am a smoker and live in China and there are lots of us smokers here. Without exception, which includes HK it is impossible to open any hotel room window without getting the hotel to do it for you with their in house keys. And then you have to sign a disclaimer . I cannot honestly understand windows being forced open.even if you could, they are usually only able to open 30 degrees

When the heck are architects/engineers here going to realise that simply raising the height of railings / window sills can save lives. Honestly I just had all the railings in my townhouse raised 50 cm. Much safer for this giant farang occupant.

sent from my mobile

• Like 1

I don't think she was killed because she was sharing the room with her sister and her sister would surely have said something if somebody killed her sister.

Silly me for relying on your attention to detail. The article says she was 21 not 12. The article says she was sharing a room with her sister, not that sister was in room and witnessed her being mysteriously sucked out the window.

Haha, I gotta ask. Do you work for the BiB investigating crimes because I see an uncanny resemblance in attention to detail and analytical or logical conclusions.

Some of you lot have a serious problem. You're trying to be funny as it doesn't concern you, right, but imagine a family holiday and that's your sister or whomever lying dead. Wind your heads in and have some respect, <deleted>!

• Like 1

RIP young girl.

I can imagine how this happened, she pushed the nipped window, but failed to open, then tried to push bigger and bigger power. In the end the window opened and the elan took her out.

Very very bad luck.

Hotel windows on upper floors are for security reasons not caused to open unless a balcony is in front of the window, for additional security the glass panels are also very strong and will not break easily.

The window sizes are mainly very large from floor to ceiling, and should the window have been accidentally broken by trying to open them, then there would have been no protection to cover the lower half part of the body, causing entire loss of balance, and this results in an accidental deathly fall down, and that could have been the cause of the girls death.

A terrible accident ... RIP

Edited by personchester

Silly me for relying on your attention to detail. The article says she was 21 not 12. The article says she was sharing a room with her sister, not that sister was in room and witnessed her being mysteriously sucked out the window.

Haha, I gotta ask. Do you work for the BiB investigating crimes because I see an uncanny resemblance in attention to detail and analytical or logical conclusions.

Point taken. I guess we don't know what to believe considering the errors in the article.

A lot of people seem to fall out of hotels to their death here.

Opened a window and fell out ? That's nonsense.

my favorite are the sleep walking ones, once you foot touches tiles of different temperatures, YOU WAKE UP btw police.

or how about the guy that beat his own head in and bled to death right after his GF went out to go drinking, or how about the one where the guy committed suicide with his hands tied behind his back, crap, agian, i can go on. and on.

on the humor side of death, a decade ago, a thai guy won the darwin awards by inserting a air hose.... for car tires, an air hose... up his ass and died from .. well... whatever it is you would die like... i imagin it would sound like... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh POP.

Some of you lot have a serious problem. You're trying to be funny as it doesn't concern you, right, but imagine a family holiday and that's your sister or whomever lying dead. Wind your heads in and have some respect, <deleted>!

Well said. Many on TV say the Thais have no empathy and if it doesn't affect them, then they don't care. It's seems that this is the way many non Thais think also. A young girl on holiday is dead. We weren't there to witness the incident so we have no idea what happened.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

sue the hotel for all its got ? they will blame it on the guy who installed the window and that one will be penyless ...

so in stead of investigating, CCTV & others police just give the body, here... and a nice bill to repatriate the body

eerrr right, Thailand is a mess because a girl fell out the window . It happens everywhere, even USA. Have some respect for the deceased and take your hidden agenda elsewhere

RIP young one

Edited by mcfish
  • Like 1