Auto Trivia

bazmlb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like a tool for a "particular" job. Lots of stuff on RR could only be done with "their" tools. sad.png

Well done TA.

It's a Brake Pump removal tool for RR / Bentley V8's

I got something right, beer top up time.............thumbsup.gif

RR didn't want some back street guy fooling with their ride, sooooooooooooo the complicated tool kit for anyone going down the RR take care route. Costs a fortune to acquire the tools so RR had it sewn up. Whether it's the same now as it has been sold off I don't know, but for sure a RR is not for a tinkerer like me.........smile.png

Some America Cars did the Same. A Nation of Cake Icers.. Even their Superchargers were Iced Over Euro copies from the Bentley, and Shorock Sixties Style things. Jay Leno spoke clean. A Borg Warner Type 35 is all you need unless its underpowered.So much now is just Re Invented. Wheres our Laser Ignition You Smart PUPS.biggrin.png

Some America Cars did the Same. A Nation of Cake Icers.. Even their Superchargers were Iced Over Euro copies from the Bentley, and Shorock Sixties Style things. Jay Leno spoke clean. A Borg Warner Type 35 is all you need unless its underpowered.So much now is just Re Invented. Wheres our Laser Ignition You Smart PUPS.biggrin.png

Did you know RR and Jag used a USA GM auto trans, TH400..................whistling.gif

If you are wandering in the woods and find this. What have you found. Make will do. No point making it too difficult.

5862519836_7ccabf2371.jpg

Saab

Forgot about them. You're correct

I don't smoke so rather have a beer than another cigar ' neal '.biggrin.png

What make of car was this based on, what was it used for, and what engine make powered it.

attachicon.gifradio.jpg

A 1950's ford prefect with a converted jeep front end and they stuck a Hemi V8 init.biggrin.png

laugh.png , nooooooooo. Believe it or not I worked on one of these, perhaps the same one, plus it was parked outside my house for months, bloody thing........sad.png