Bangkok Bike Festival 2014

bazmlb

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

ll2 thanks for photo but a few more ladies would have been better. What was wrong with your helmet that you should buy a new one.

If it is bikes, i am not interested on girls! girls are everywhere every time but those beautiful bikes you do not see them often! also mostly don't find those pretties much beautiful or sexy. they all look like they are coming from the same hospital and same surgeon!

my helmet is getting old. i am using it for 7 years now and normally helmet has to be changed every 5-6 years.

Shoei helmet master from Japan recommended x12 to me again and i will buy the same model kiriyama with same dragon graphics.

Talked to the guys at Honda and got some news from them.

They will open two more Big Wings in Bangkok on Rama 3 and Rama 5, will open September/October.

Also mentioned mid next year prices of imports will go down again.

The CB1100 might get produced in Thailand and price could drop significantly from 605K baht to something much nicer.

LL2, you forgot to mention the FZ-09 at Yamaha, killer bike in my opinion.

Also, on Saturday there were some Ducati owners groups there too, at that time there were more Ducati's there than Honda's.

But according to Honda they have been number 1 again for the last three months, beating Kawasaki.

yep, i told me the same, prices will go down a bit next year as at 2015 Japan - Thai trade agreement will be in full effect.

and production of cb1100 is a possibility which wil drop is price around 400 - 420 k thb. i am more interested on honda nm4 though. really like that bike and really want to buy one! 529 k thb as they will give me discount also!

fz 09 is around for a while. actually test rode one at BIRA track before. impressive engine but soft suspensions. expecting fz 07 actually at this event.

honda sure have more money than others therefore more presence. sure they are number 1!

just sad, they do not bring full spec cbr1000rr here. want to buy one but dont want to get a 120 hp one like a 600 cc supersport!

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

ll2 thanks for photo but a few more ladies would have been better. What was wrong with your helmet that you should buy a new one.

If it is bikes, i am not interested on girls! girls are everywhere every time but those beautiful bikes you do not see them often! also mostly don't find those pretties much beautiful or sexy. they all look like they are coming from the same hospital and same surgeon!

my helmet is getting old. i am using it for 7 years now and normally helmet has to be changed every 5-6 years.

Shoei helmet master from Japan recommended x12 to me again and i will buy the same model kiriyama with same dragon graphics.

They will open two more Big Wings in Bangkok on Rama 3 and Rama 5, will open September/October.

The CB1100 might get produced in Thailand and price could drop significantly from 605K baht to something much nicer.

Also, on Saturday there were some Ducati owners groups there too, at that time there were more Ducati's there than Honda's.

But according to Honda they have been number 1 again for the last three months, beating Kawasaki.

yep, i told me the same, prices will go down a bit next year as at 2015 Japan - Thai trade agreement will be in full effect.

and production of cb1100 is a possibility which wil drop is price around 400 - 420 k thb. i am more interested on honda nm4 though. really like that bike and really want to buy one! 529 k thb as they will give me discount also!

fz 09 is around for a while. actually test rode one at BIRA track before. impressive engine but soft suspensions. expecting fz 07 actually at this event.

honda sure have more money than others therefore more presence. sure they are number 1!

just sad, they do not bring full spec cbr1000rr here. want to buy one but dont want to get a 120 hp one like a 600 cc supersport!

Your helmet will be retired because of old age.

Moe I don't think you have been truly addicted to bikes yet. Helmets etc. are fashion accessories and it's nice to have a collection. I only wear a helmet for 1 - 2 years then keep it in my collection unless it's been damaged. A $100 helmet will do 90% of what a $1000 helmet will do but it's the difference between a work of art and a functional object. It's nice to have different helmets which match different jackets and different bikes. It's sometimes referred to as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Do you like to collect anything?

O I love riding but not a fashion plate, I have 2 helmets one for in town and my HTC for the road.

I think the life expectancy of a helmet is only 2 years.

I think the life expectancy of a helmet is only 2 years.

Shoei Helmet master from japan says, it is 4 - 5 years for a Shoei.

i remember it is always stated around like 5 years.

Yankee99 what is the determining factor, worn foam.

They say the adhesives holding the layers of helmet is the main problem. I think it does not hold the layers efficiently.

Also they say, hot and humid environment decrease the life of helmets.

Yes foams get worn to but you can buy replacement foams if needed.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by ll2

That CRB150-KTM Adventure clone is hilarious.

I love the idea; too bad he didn't finish the paintjob on the back of the bike and add KTM stickers.

I recall a small black chopper/tourer in the Honda booth.

Anyone have pics of that?

What was it?

I was focusing on the NM4, loved the front storage bins.

The saddle didn't let you shift your butt around so long cruises on that might be an issue.

I commend Honda for making Akira's bike available to the public.

I love the idea; too bad he didn't finish the paintjob on the back of the bike and add KTM stickers.

What was it?

The saddle didn't let you shift your butt around so long cruises on that might be an issue.

Thinking of the CTX700N?

Missus got goo-goo over it also but I am not a chopper fan.

What was it?

As an old akira fan, I love Honda nm4 and love it or hate it, there is no such serial production bike like nm4. 529 k price is not that bad for the design and extra effortless ride.

I sat on it for a while and it was a lot comfy especially when the backrest is on.

Sure prefer it over cb1100.

Edited by ll2

Yes it was the CTX700N.

Not for me but it's good that Honda made this to attract new bikers.

http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/05/15/2014-honda-ctx700-ctx700n-first-ride-review-photos-specs/

As we know, if everyone rode bikes there would be less congestion on roads.

More dead people, but less congestion.

Edited by ttakata