Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

http://vietnam.craigslist.org/for/4372477162.html

What the???

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

In Bad Taste...

Besides, no advertising allowed in the new rules.

Must be a different airplane. The plane for sale is a 777-200, but the missing

plane is a 777-300ER...... whistling.gif

No Sir....Malaysian do not fly the 300 versions. Only the 200s.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Iranians on false passports, Pilots and crew from an Islamic state. Do the maths and join the dots. Recipe for disaster.

"derka, derka" it looks like a job for the A-team again.

http://vietnam.craigslist.org/for/4372477162.html

What the???

In Bad Taste...

Besides, no advertising allowed in the new rules.

Must be a different airplane. The plane for sale is a 777-200, but the missing

plane is a 777-300ER...... whistling.gif

No Sir....Malaysian do not fly the 300 versions. Only the 200s.

It is a 777-200ER, more specifically 777-2H6ER based on registration information.

After this news conference and talk that the plane was still communicating at 0811 a couple of things pop back into thought.

The report of people receiving claims from a previously unknown group

Relatives reporting when they called the phones of people on the plane the call would connect and ring out.

I wonder what other earlier dismissed reports need to be examined again.

Its earlier comfirmed it was an error in the roaming, its happen to me before that my phone has been off , but people can connect to me when i was abroad.

After this news conference and talk that the plane was still communicating at 0811 a couple of things pop back into thought.

The report of people receiving claims from a previously unknown group

Relatives reporting when they called the phones of people on the plane the call would connect and ring out.

I wonder what other earlier dismissed reports need to be examined again.

The new facts from the press conference will make the search for the plane a much bigger operation .

The plane was still ok and sent out data at 8:11 AM local time . We are talking about 7 hours here, not 4 .

So what happened? Who flew the plane? The pilots or some crazy passenger or maybe the flight attendants?

I still believe it crashed, now probably somewhere in the Indian ocean.

Maybe the passengers lacked oxygen and only the person controlling the plane was alive until it ran out of fuel.

So many questions still , if they ever recover the black box it will give us an amazing insight of this tragedy.

An interesting turn of events. As someone noted, it is always better to release shocking

news a little bit at a time. This is clearly what Malaysian Airlines has done. In a weird

way this is good news for the families of the people on board, as in fact everyone may still

be alive. If the hijackers are not from Malaysia, that is just bad luck for Malaysia Air that it

was chosen to be hijacked. If in fact the pilots are involved or there is religious overtones

such as the doomed Egypt Air flight , I suspect that in the future nobody in their right

minds would fly on airlines originating from Islamic countries...

What really catches my concern is why the plane disappeared from the radar and knowing where it disappeared but can locate any debris in that area.

What if the pilots disconnected the transponders and attached one from another plane?

Could the pilots have been paid a large sum by an international organization and let those two fake passport passengers in the cockpit?

Could the plane have landed safely in a military airport?

Could it be that the MH370 flight was really holding high-tech electronic warfare weaponry? There were 20 employees from Freelance Semiconductor.

There are just too many facts that doesn't add up and look like it crashed!

But what if it really landed and this what so ever organization got what they wanted, what would happen to the plane and all the passengers?

Your claims are wrong in so many ways, that it begs the question as to whether this is an attempt to cause a wind up. Intelligent, rational and mentally competent people do not make wild allegations of this kind.

Pilots disconnecting transponders and attaching one from another plane? Sure. And they also did a wing walk. "International Organization"??? News flash: Every day travelers get on planes using forged or stolen passports or other falsified travel documents. How do you think the refugee claimants arriving at LHR, FRA, YYZ, CPH etc. got there? A Malaysian civilian aircraft holding high tech electronic weaponry and going to China???? Seriously? What planet are you from? The facts you claim are not facts but statements invented by you. What's next? Alien abduction? Please don't use this thread as entertainment.

seems like now the theory is plausible!

Its a joke in this day and age that passengers are allowed to board with stolen passports and passenger jets can fly around without any indentification.

Especially when you consider how easy it is to locate an iphone

Edited by pedro01

Its a joke in this day and age that passengers are allowed to board with stolen passports and passenger jets can fly around without any indentification.

Agreed.. I can find my Iphone when I lose it, and yet they cannot find a 250 million dollar

plane full of passengers. I suspect the airlines and the manufacturers are having meetings

as I am writing about how to not allow this to happen again. This situation makes Boeing look

bad, as people realize an ultra modern plane full of electronics cannot be found. And makes

the airline look like dunces, as the spokesman is standing in front of a microphone and saying

they have no idea where their plane is....

2. Pilot was probably one of Malaysian's best. A show-off in the cockpit and perhaps the best candidate of a "delivery".

Why the authorities not yet check his house and that amazing fs?

Do they need to? He posted pics and descriptions of it all over the interwebnet.

This needs to be done!

For the following reasons:

1: To look at Computer Memory of where Pilot had been using Simulator.

2: To rerun any past Programs.

3: To see if Data was intentionally erased. (If so we can restore!!!)

This will confirm if Pilot was indeed involved and lead Candidate. It would possibly also give best lead on why route chosen was to be followed. Why the aircraft chose to follow specific waypoints to avoid Radar Detection!! This is the best reasoning yet!!

Next!! Nasa needs to closely photogragh these Islands... USA Military knows where any abandon WW2 Airstrips are in this region! """Take Detailed Photos""" Also check any website that would be privy to the location of these Sites and who has visited and when!!

I believe we will find Aircraft. We just need to adjust where our Head is. CHANGE OUR WAY THINKING. If it shows in photos current status of any of these sites. We need to get Teams there to look for clues, there is always something forgotten. We will find if we look close enough. Guys, (SEALS) use your training... if strip cleared... then someome used it! get the Dogs out there to search!!! You can hide Physical evidence...but not odor!

Edited by davidstipek

The plane could have more fuel on board then reported

There has to be enough fuel on board to cover taxi time +margin (due to queuing delays), climb to altitude (uses the most), level flight to start of descent, descent time (less fuel used here), time to nearest capable alternate airport, pattern holding if delay at airport, taxing to parking, and a reserve of perhaps 30-60 minutes. Depends a lot on company policy as they would like the aircraft to be loaded with absolute minimums as the more fuel on board the heavier and the more fuel used in total for the flight.

Either way Malaysia Airlines would know exactly how much fuel the aircraft had on take off.

Absolutely crazy...

All communication systems disabled, if it was a hijack then I would have thought they would have needed at least 6 heavily armed persons to tack control of the aircraft.

The only other option would be a member of the crew who locked them selves in the cock pit, but I am certain after 7 hours persons in the back would have broken down the cockpit door.

I am sure by now they will everything about every passenger and crew aboard that flight.

Edit in,

Maybe the person who took over the flight switched off the cabin pressurization? even with the masks dropping most passengers would have only 20 minutes of oxygen.

Edited by Basil B

Two "new" links below....both very confusing.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/14/malaysia-airlines-search-heads-toward-indian-ocean/

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/missing-malaysia-plane-mh370-said-be-traced-sea-australia-20140315

I mean...in which direction out of a possible 365 has it gone & who are we to believe?

Or is all this stuff just disinformation?

Interesting map from Reuters, has it been confirmed by the Malaysian military that it turned north?

The Mal Mil has confirmed the aircraft did make a Northwards turn but then what about Sat

ping data also putting the aircraft heading towards Perth WA? 7.5 hours flight from last known

verified position makes for a huge circle. Hmmmmmmm. But the "Stans...Why? Perth WA...

Why?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/14/malaysia-airlines-search-heads-toward-indian-ocean/

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/se-asia/story/missing-malaysia-plane-mh370-said-be-traced-sea-australia-20140315

I mean...in which direction out of a possible 365 has it gone & who are we to believe?

Interesting map from Reuters, has it been confirmed by the Malaysian military that it turned north?

The Mal Mil has confirmed the aircraft did make a Northwards turn but then what about Sat

ping data also putting the aircraft heading towards Perth WA? 7.5 hours flight from last known

verified position makes for a huge circle. Hmmmmmmm. But the "Stans...Why? Perth WA...

Why?

Asylum seekers ? Maybe they should check Ashmore reef for the wreckage.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Kazakhstan.

Say no more.

dry.png

Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Iranians on false passports, Pilots and crew from an Islamic state. Do the maths and join the dots. Recipe for disaster.

Never let an investigation get in the way of a good xenophobic or islamaphobic outburst. It might be better to wait for some proven facts, if any can be found in this terrible situation. coffee1.gif

Why?

probably because the antena receiving the probe had two lobes...one NW and one SE and cannot distinguish which one.

http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/phasedarrays.cfm

is not relevant to this except to show what I mean by lobes.

This is just so difficult to get my head around ...

So, MH370 leaves KL and for 1 hour, it follows the scheduled flight plan. Then, at the junction of Malaysian and Vietnamese areas of traffic control, first one and then a few minutes later, the second transponder is deactivated. The plane then drops off the grid and alters course. For the next six or so hours, it continues to fly carefully avoiding civilian radar but is picked up periodically on the military radars of various counties.

If MH370 then crossed into the airspace of other Nations: Myanmar, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, then I’m sure that it would have been picked up on radar, even with transponders ‘off’. Had it been detected by these nations, then I suspect that some action would have been taken to contact and then intercept the aircraft and we would have heard about that by now. I also suspect that given the information released so far, these would be the only countries that MH370 could have been reached. (Oman, Somalia, Pakistan, Iran etc., were probably out of fuel range if you assume that MH370 had to fly around and avoid Indian and Sri Lankan air space in order to avoid detection and interception)

That leaves, I guess, some small unknown Island on which to land, or nowhere to land, just the ocean. I’m not even sure if a plane of that size could land on an old abandoned island airstrip?

The question I’m really asking myself is ... Why?

If this is indeed a hijacking, with or without the support of the crew, it must have been well planned by experienced people with knowledge of aircraft, navigation, radar etc. Surely if they were bright enough to figure out how to do all of that, then they would have also figured out somewhere to land, and at least make sure there’s enough fuel onboard to get them there. Or, in the worst case scenario, they'd want to make a declaration to the world before executing a final catastrophic even. So far, all I’ve seen is some spurious claim from a before unheard of group claiming responsibility, but responsibility for what they couldn’t say.

Unless it is a case of a personal suicidal act by a pilot or member of crew, then I’m just totally baffled, together it would seem, with the rest of the world. Unless of course, somebody knows something that they really don’t want others to know?

I just hope that the outcome is good, but, that’s as difficult to imagine as any other possible scenario.

Edited by Bocking

To get a Ping off the aircraft must it be moving ? Flying ? in the Air ?

me back to the same thing again, landed at a old Military air strip, believe there are many, some now in private hands, kept the engines running until all passenger were transferred off and maybe cargo before being shut down.... end Ping.....

Anyone anywhere been buying a lot of extra food and water over the past few weeks ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Kazakhstan.

Say no more.

dry.png

Never let an investigation get in the way of a good xenophobic or islamaphobic outburst. It might be better to wait for some proven facts, if any can be found in this terrible situation. coffee1.gif

It is well documented that Islamic extremists are notorious for hijacking and blowing up planes as a means [ attempt] to a political end. It is their MO and has been for decades. Fact !

To get a Ping off the aircraft must it be moving ? Flying ? in the Air ?

me back to the same thing again, landed at a old Military air strip, believe there are many, some now in private hands, kept the engines running until all passenger were transferred off and maybe cargo before being shut down.... end Ping.....

Anyone anywhere been buying a lot of extra food and water over the past few weeks ?

I am assuming that the satellite comms works like cell phones, always looking for the strongest signal then just pings the satellite to register to it.

If the satellite was in low earth orbit then they should have been able to have a very clear idea down to a hundred miles or so of location.

Edit in, A bit of research, seems Imarsat operate geostationary satellites, so pinning down the location near impossible.

Edited by Basil B

Agreed.. I can find my Iphone when I lose it, and yet they cannot find a 250 million dollar

plane full of passengers.

While I agree with you opinion they need better safe guards...The losing & finding your Iphone

would not be a good analogy if a highly qualified thief took it instead of your losing it...which is more like what has

happened with this plane ;)

Seems pretty simple. Instead of wasting time looking in the ocean, it is really a research project.

With the simple question, what island in the Indian Ocean has a deserted 10,000 foot landing strip.

Latest report from Malaysia was that the last ping was received after the plane had been

in the air for 8 hours. I believe that is a longer time period than what the plane had been fueled

for. So clearly it has landed, refueled, and taken off again. With the plane fully refueled

somewhere in the Indian Ocean, the search area would be so large as to be unsearchable...

Edited by EyesWideOpen

It is well documented that Islamic extremists are notorious for hijacking and blowing up planes as a means [ attempt] to a political end. It is their MO and has been for decades. Fact !

It's also well documented that they don't normally hijack planes of muslim countries with whom they have no squabble.

Fact!

rolleyes.gif

I agree.

However not sure if everyone knows . US, UK maybee dont even know all the possible landing and bases they created for WW 2. With right organisation, money, time i am sure some people could have made a own 10 000 foot landing strip if this was a planned hijacking. LTTE "Tamil terrorists" is well known for even succefully made submarines, attack airplanes that was better than even WW 2 standards from both Thailand and at hidden islands.

Enough money and a good secret organisation could do and plan it for sure.

Seems pretty simple. Instead of wasting time looking in the ocean, it is really a research project.

With the simple question, what island in the Indian Ocean has a deserted 10,000 foot landing strip.

Latest report from Malaysia was that the last ping was received after the plane had been

in the air for 8 hours. I believe that is a longer time period than what the plane had been fueled

for. So clearly it has landed, refueled, and taken off again. With the plane fully refueled

somewhere in the Indian Ocean, the search area would be so large as to unsearchable...

2. Pilot was probably one of Malaysian's best. A show-off in the cockpit and perhaps the best candidate of a "delivery".

Why the authorities not yet check his house and that amazing fs?

Do they need to? He posted pics and descriptions of it all over the interwebnet.

This needs to be done!

For the following reasons:

1: To look at Computer Memory of where Pilot had been using Simulator.

2: To rerun any past Programs.

3: To see if Data was intentionally erased. (If so we can restore!!!)

This will confirm if Pilot was indeed involved and lead Candidate. It would possibly also give best lead on why route chosen was to be followed. Why the aircraft chose to follow specific waypoints to avoid Radar Detection!! This is the best reasoning yet!!

Next!! Nasa needs to closely photogragh these Islands... USA Military knows where any abandon WW2 Airstrips are in this region! """Take Detailed Photos""" Also check any website that would be privy to the location of these Sites and who has visited and when!!

I believe we will find Aircraft. We just need to adjust where our Head is. CHANGE OUR WAY THINKING. If it shows in photos current status of any of these sites. We need to get Teams there to look for clues, there is always something forgotten. We will find if we look close enough. Guys, (SEALS) use your training... if strip cleared... then someome used it! get the Dogs out there to search!!! You can hide Physical evidence...but not odor!

There was just a news report saying that there was 2 areas being searched west of Maylasia... One that Aircraft turned North, which is being searched By India and Some US Aircraft. The other is that the Aircraft turned South, Which is being searched by US Warships...

Some of the reasoning for these turns...

1: They have already shown they were trying to follow Waypoints. If they had continued straight after crossing Maylasia they would have encountered Diego garcia an American Base centered in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Any approach over water would have been seen at greater distances then arround Land. This would have to be avoided! (I have lowered my thinking to a different level)

2: North... to follow Waypoints and avoid radar detection at an altitude where safe.

3: South... Open water possibly safer but also has liabilities... If detected... no where to hide. Once detected, what now???

somewhere in the Indian Ocean, the search area would be so large as to unsearchable...

I quoted before that the flight might have landed at Great Coco Island. It's has an airport and long airstrip, though it doesn't need a very long runway. This island surprisingly is leased to China by the Myanmar since 1994 (both deny any agreements were made). In the past, this was a penal colony. Could they have disembarked the passengers and kept them there? Then perhaps refueled and flew on with what they needed? There is still hope, fingers crossed!