Thaksin upset by Yingluck's 'incompetent' aides: Sources

webfact

Some insightful quotes as Thaksin let's his guard down and let's slip that Yingluck isn't a leader; the people he appointed to guide her aren't up to it; the Democrats are smarter; the Thai people are beneath him.......

Either too much desert sun or the first signs of cracking perhaps?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another "Taksin says" article with no facts that can be checked.

Where in Beijing?

What days last week?

Who were the PT MPs?

Are you seriously expecting those kind of details? What kind of source would provide it except the NSA?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thaksin is his own worst enemy. Yingluck could make her life much easier by sourcing out the decision making to someone other than the guy in Dubai, that's the problem with Peua Thai and they're all too afraid to point it out to the big boss. But speaking of incompetence…

Are you serious? YL sourcing the decision making from someone else? I think you got the situation upside down. YL is just taking orders from her older brother.

Where in Beijing?

What days last week?

Who were the PT MPs?

Most news is "someone says"

Where in Beijing? Near the bloody BUND just up from Shanghai and a bit left just past the Docks and dont step off the wall as you will drown. Around the corner from the French Concession - That's where

Days last week - sometime during the 7 days that occupy last week MONDAY TO SUNDAY INCLUSIVE

Who were the MP"S - umm READ they said on condition of anonymity

And are you anally retentive by any chance?

You mixed up BJ and SH.

Some insightful quotes as Thaksin let's his guard down and let's slip that Yingluck isn't a leader; the people he appointed to guide her aren't up to it; the Democrats are smarter; the Thai people are beneath him.......

Either too much desert sun or the first signs of cracking perhaps?

I think he was cracked years ago ...

The Thai media has for years been reporting rumours of certain tensions between YS and TS.

Remember the ice cream gang?

It would appear that Thaksin made certain promises and painted certain pictures of PMship in order to convince YS to take up the position and YS has taken the role perhaps a bit more seriously than TS had envisioned ...

"But you said..."

After all, it's her name and her name only that can go on the dotted line...

• Like 1

" But the people in Thailand aren't up to my standard. "

" ... the Democrat Party. They have all the knowledgeable people and academics. "

One has the feeling that only Thaksin could come up with the first quote. But the second is disarmingly honest coming from him ( and perhaps the reason why he felt compelled to bestow a doctorate on Chalerm between drinks ). Indeed, when the opposition have quality people and Pheu Thai doesn't, that's a tremendous problem. Especially when the brains of Pheu Thai doesn't have much to boast of in that department himself. Only Khaosod could get close to a story like this - because they have a direct pipeline into Thaksin Fantasy Land. But the funny thing is that this " confidential " meeting reveals nothing people didn't already know. They already knew Thaksin was running the show. And they already knew that his bank balance was eclipsed only by the size of his ego. But the brush with Thaksin was apparently enough to send his coterie of adoring minions to go back to doing absolutely nothing.

But this time - with feeling.

Also a good supply of ear medicine Chinese stock.

"Yingluck is not a strong figue. She's a good person but people close to her are incompetent," the source quoted Mr. Thaksin,...."

Same as pissing on your own shoes!

It is an incredibly Thai Pooyaiism to be able to talk with such open denigration of one's own employee. The implication being of course, that he himself has never ever made a mistake or done anything possibly wrong himself. Which of course we all know to be humanly impossible, but beyond that we know to be absolutely impossible.

In which case, it is of course blind hypocrisy, something which your average Thai pooyai seems incredible capable at.

• Like 1

Where in Beijing?

What days last week?

Who were the PT MPs?

Did you miss the meeting??

Were you not invited??

Well you're not up to Thaksin's standards

i want to have babies with her

They shouldn't allow imbeciles to breed, nothing personal, it's a gene pool thing http:///forum//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

Well, let's get a photo of your wife and then we can determine the same about you smile.png

Well, I hope your not suggesting that Mr ND is an imbecile, or his wife is ugly?

I've noticed that most fans of Yingluck are somewhat mentally challenged and seem to either teach English in deepest darkest Nakhon nowhere, or sipping their Chang beers trying to explain democracy from a bar stool. Most of then couldn't even spell it, or manage to put an x in the correct box.

I have noticed the same conditions apply to the PDRC supporters, that and being a misogynist AND a bigot. Luckily I belong to neither of these camps. Whether you're yellow or red doesn't really matter, you have the right to an opinion but you don't get points for being a nimwit. Something that must have slipped your mind Mrtoad. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by maxme

"Yingluck is not a strong figue. She's a good person but people close to her are incompetent," the source quoted Mr. Thaksin as saying, "I feel sorry for Yingluck, so I don't want to press her too hard. But the people in Thailand aren't up to my standard".

Why do I have the sinking feeling that the "strong figure" he has in mind is Yaowapa.

• Like 1

A music teacher friend told me he was teaching a student who lives overseas part of the year by Skype. He said it made things possible that were undreamed of a few years ago but still has shortcomings. The voice and picture often fade in and out making communication difficult on occasion.

Suddenly it came to me why Thailand is such a mess. Thaksin needs to upgrade to the VIP version of Skype using a lease line. Then all of these problems will be a thing of the past and Thailand will be run smoothly ever after.

Thaksin Upset By Yingluck's 'Incompetent' Aides

Well, they all got appointed by Thaksin anyway, from Yingluck on down...

...but what can you expect if the talent at Pheu Thai is comprised of thugs, oafs, drunks, two-faced liars, stooges and tools. The only redeeming guy is the transport minister, imo...he at least has qualifications and really seems to care about doing a good job (all the other cabinet ministers must be feeling upstaged by him...)

Thaksin has finally spoken. Some might call it constructive criticism. Others might call it passing the buck. Since her "aides" were most likely hand picked by Thaksin.

Other's might call it sticking his nose in where it is not wanted too! :D

If Ms Yinlucks aids are incompetent, surely she should do the competent thing and sack them?

Thaksin Upset By Yingluck's 'Incompetent' Aides

Well, they all got appointed by Thaksin anyway, from Yingluck on down...

...but what can you expect if the talent at Pheu Thai is comprised of thugs, oafs, drunks, two-faced liars, stooges and tools. The only redeeming guy is the transport minister, imo...he at least has qualifications and really seems to care about doing a good job (all the other cabinet ministers must be feeling upstaged by him...)

Yes that is a funny story. He has a twin brother who is PDRC Fan.

If he has the qualifications i do not know, but he is more relaxed then the others.

Guess he can hold a critical discussion, without hatred and destruction triads.

Listen to other opinions and find common compromise for the country, very few politicians can appear here.

Sadly.

Mr. Thaksin reportedly made the remarks during a meeting with a group of Pheu Thai MPs in Beijing last weekend. I thought Mr T has repeatedly announced that he has nothing to do with Thai politics…..more lies from the Shin clan