Prem to seek royal command

Lite Beer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in what comes out of the Royal Household - sick of all sides claiming that some third party has said this or that but never producing any evidence

Agree totally and note that the under-bridge rouge mob who have posted so far do not like the idea one little bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Thailands future will not be decided by a small clique of 90 year old dinosaurs.

Thailand is no longer theirs, it now belongs to the people.

These diaper wearing geriatrics days of murderous oppression and extravagant gluttony are over.

You don't know what is going to happen because nobody knows what will happen, get over yourself.

Its OK for those of us who have the options to leave, for some of us it is complicated cause we have families/business here.

The one certainty is that if things blow up Thai people will suffer. Thai families will lose members and friends

About time some people realised that this is not a game and showed some responsibility.

Of course the above does not apply to trolls

It's pretty evident to all the days of coup after coup are over.

180 days of yellow insurrection and treason and they have accomplished nothing.

Thailand is now free.

I am interested in what comes out of the Royal Household - sick of all sides claiming that some third party has said this or that but never producing any evidence

Agree totally and note that the under-bridge rouge mob who have posted so far do not like the idea one little bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing isn't it ?? quick elections to regain power before truths emerge.

Debate live on Television, truths emerge from this so NO quick debate.

Cowards, lacking courage-because they are out of their depth, only promises (not held) or failed polices.

Surely it would be in Yinglucks position to point out all the lies of opposition, and show them up in full view of the electorate.giggle.gif

• Like 2

Thailands future will not be decided by a small clique of 90 year old dinosaurs.

These diaper wearing geriatrics days of murderous oppression and extravagant gluttony are over.

You don't know what is going to happen because nobody knows what will happen, get over yourself.

Its OK for those of us who have the options to leave, for some of us it is complicated cause we have families/business here.

The one certainty is that if things blow up Thai people will suffer. Thai families will lose members and friends

About time some people realised that this is not a game and showed some responsibility.

Of course the above does not apply to trolls

It's pretty evident to all the days of coup after coup are over.

180 days of yellow insurrection and treason and they have accomplished nothing.

Thailand is now free.

NO, the government got all the FREE perks they wanted over 3 years, and tried for more but came unstuck, 1 nutter in the country did it.

Why is this topic not locked yet? Any useful discussion will certainly be in violation of the Thai defamation laws and Art.112.

Dear Mods, please close this.

What is the point of having a topic when posters have to post off topic material to escape poss ban.

The above poster has been a bad boy and obviously has read the banned books.

Thailand has an interesting history if you can be bothered to look it up.

Shakesperian is the only word that can describe the tragedy of Thailand since 1932.

Fascinating reading indeed.

• Like 2

The above poster has been a bad boy and obviously has read the banned books.

Thailand has an interesting history if you can be bothered to look it up.

Yup. I have read some of those books, too. There is nobody that controls Prem. Prem is the ..............

See what I mean, I cannot write what I want without risking an insta-ban.

And this is a game. It is The Game.

Edited by EvilDrSomkid

What an unkingd and ignorant thing to say. You obviously do not expect to grow old with wisdom. I second that.

What an unkingd and ignorant thing to say. You obviously do not expect to grow old with wisdom. I second that.

Someone has to report Torkmada to the TSA so he can not fly to

The published version of this story, as it appears in print in today's Nation, quotes a spokesman saying that Prem only acknowledged receipt of the proposal and that he did NOT undertake to act on it.

fair point, also, the acknowledgement in and of itself is significant. most requests are stopped at the door

As far as I'm aware, you're wrong.

Acknowledgment of appeals made public is standard.

Denial or non-acknowledgment is kept for non-public or rumored appeals.

If anything, it is quite rare for a public appeal to be refused outright.

The published version of this story, as it appears in print in today's Nation, quotes a spokesman saying that Prem only acknowledged receipt of the proposal and that he did NOT undertake to act on it.

That sounds far more likely, and in line with previous reports on this issue.

Also it will NOT be decided by a Shins regime. Anything normal will suit, no matter who, bring them on.

How about the people decide in an election?

Same old dogs ba##s question.

I agree lets have one BUT NOT to favour any side. Elections after those have been dealt with by the courts.

Would you back a horse if you didn't know if it was running. ??? Talk sense.

This is an entertaining thread. The walking on eggshells is something to marvel out.

In the meantime, I draw inspiration from a civil rights advocate;

I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the American dream – one day this nation will rise up and live up to its creed, 'We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal.' I have a dream . . .

Martin Luther King, Jr. (1963)[

• Like 1

Posts removed from view.

Please note: No discussion whatsoever on His Majesty in a political context and no speculation on any other aspect of His Majesty or other members of the Royal Family.

Thank-you.

There is no point to post as a ban is waiting for members, I agree the topic is too sensitive. Where is the Mods dividing line????

The discussion, proposals and solutions are going to cut closer to the bone as events develop and occur. We can either go to another forum to discuss these matters or we can remain here under an adapted, flexible application of the rules, which are and remain predicated in Thai laws.

This thread topic is just a warmup so if some like being out in the cold, so be it.

This topic has to carefully find its way into and through the discourse here. I commend Admin/Mods for their handling of this thread to this point, and to 99% of fellow posters. I think we're all doing fine so far and probably will continue to do so.

• Like 1

I agree with you on the Suthep point.

But as with all the pro gov posters no answer to the governing aspect of PTP, that was what my post answer was about, before you hi-jacked the post and turned it into a Suthep topic. so yours was a stupid answer to the the subject of governance. As in the election pledge was ????

I'm not "pro PTP". I am pro democracy. The current government is inept/incompetent/corrupt and may well have been voted out of office at a proper election. Now, we'll never know.