Real motorcyclists

What a nice guy to make sure the pedestrian could get accross the street.

I have used my bike to block traffic so the autos can't run down the scooters or run them off the road. A scooter easy bait a 650 they are definitely gonna show some body damage if the try to pull the road rage stunt. Mind you I am ready for the event they decide to have that Mercedes or BMW <deleted> moment. Random acts of kindness are a great thing in life. Never that busy to help someone out in a time of need! It all comes back to you accrued good Kharma is better than money in the bank!

• Like 1

Kind rider!

Did the same many times in my life. In Thailand especially although they are kind while on the traffic, they never stop at zebra crossings and not kind enough for pedestrians.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Russia is similar to Thailand I guess: no functional crosswalks.

So, recognizing that the Kingdom of Thailand & Mother Russia lack in functional crosswalks is tantamount to Thai bashing & bigotry?

• Like 1

^

You disturbed the real saint riders shrine with banality, you have to be punished thumbsup.gif

Seems the real riders worlds ends at the curb. Hope the old man knew where he lived and how to get there...

• Like 2

Without ped bridges, how can you cross in the shade?

Russia is similar to Thailand I guess: no functional crosswalks.

But plenty of pedestrian bridges that are too much effort to use. rolleyes.gif

One thing I dislike here is in many cases it is less safe to stop at zebra-crossings than to drive through them.

Neither the Thai pedestrians nor Thai drivers are expecting you to stop. sad.png

Sent - how is not that important...

And without ped bridges, how do you carry unprotected high voltage power lines across wide roads? They should call them zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bridges, the sound they make when you use them.

Check Rid video out. What a bloody moron. You can see that the bike is patched up from a previous accident. Then the imbecile does an insane lane splitting stunt with expected results. Absolute cretin.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=046_1398525797

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Yep Moron just about sums that up!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand