Summer Transfers, Rumours & Opinions

uptheos

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Guardian reports Mathieu Debuchy is expected to undergo a medical at Arsenal this week in preparation for a proposed £7.9m move from Newcastle United. The France right-back will break his post-World Cup summer holiday to finalise the switch from Tyneside to north London with the final transfer fee dependent on whether Newcastle opt to sign Joel Campbell, Arsenal’s Costa Rica striker, as a makeweight in the deal.

Let's get this thread back on topic please people. smile.png

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Man Utd Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Nani swap, Angel Di Maria bid, Marouane Fellaini exit

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/487371/Man-Utd-Transfer-News-Arturo-Vidal-Nani-swap-Angel-Di-Maria-bid-Marouane-Fellaini-exit?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-sport-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Sport+Feed%29

The Guardian reports Mathieu Debuchy is expected to undergo a medical at Arsenal this week in preparation for a proposed £7.9m move from Newcastle United. The France right-back will break his post-World Cup summer holiday to finalise the switch from Tyneside to north London with the final transfer fee dependent on whether Newcastle opt to sign Joel Campbell, Arsenal’s Costa Rica striker, as a makeweight in the deal.

If we are going to get ridiculous we'll offer them Bendtner :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Heating up with the WC about over. Its the only thing to look forward to between the WC final and EPL start date. Might see some fast and furious activity.

Looks like Willy Caballero to City. Major competition for Joe. Lopes on loan to Lille.

Tottenham have been rebuffed in an initial attempt to offer Gylfi Sigurdsson in return for Swansea's Ben Davies and Michel Vorm. Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is looking to introduce some new faces at White Hart Lane following his arrival from Southampton this summer, and he sees Davies and Vorm as ideal additions to his squad

Jenkins is said to be interested in taking Sigurdsson back to the Liberty Stadium, hence Spurs' cheeky exchange offer for Davies and Vorm. Sigurdsson enjoyed a successful five-month loan spell at Swansea back in 2012

The north London club's approach for Holland international Vorm raises questions about the future of first-choice goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, with the France No 1 a long-term target of Paris Saint-Germain.

Source everyone's favourite paper, may not be available in all countries.

Edited by uptheos

Heating up with the WC about over. Its the only thing to look forward to between the WC final and EPL start date. Might see some fast and furious activity.

Looks like Willy Caballero to City. Major competition for Joe. Lopes on loan to Lille.

You could buy a shirt and get "I love Willy" on the back thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

He's 6'1" so I guess it could also be, "I love big Willy" biggrin.png

• Like 2

He's 6'1" so I guess it could also be, "I love big Willy" biggrin.png

biggrin.png Think I'll pass on that one but I could see it being a big favorite. Caballero could have his own personal chick/gay cheering section sporting those T-shirts.

Reminds me of my hairbrained idea when Tevez was at City. Tevez loving chicks dressed up as "toes" with an open space for their faces. The Carlitoes !!tongue.png I couldn't get it off the ground for some reason.

• Like 2

Suarez hasn't even been confirmed as a Barcelona player yet and they have already released what formation they will play next year:

4-4-Chew

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

I won't go back! Yaya Toure puts Chelsea and Liverpool on alert with Man City quit threat

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/487458/Yaya-Toure-puts-Chelsea-and-Liverpool-on-alert-with-Man-City-quit-threat

I wouldn't want him at Liverpool

Are you mad Bob! Judge him on his playing ability. He's a fantastic player.

We all know he's a self absorbed twit but so it seems are most footballers so who cares.

I won't go back! Yaya Toure puts Chelsea and Liverpool on alert with Man City quit threat

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/487458/Yaya-Toure-puts-Chelsea-and-Liverpool-on-alert-with-Man-City-quit-threat

We all know he's a self absorbed twit but so it seems are most footballers so who cares.

Early last season there were some petulant displays on the park that concern me, his wages are ridiculous and to be honest he doesn't fit the all round mould to become part of what is becoming a band of brothers. Young, talented, hungry, humble work horses is what we are looking for.

to be honest I also cannot get past the cake incident smile.png

31 years old.....250k per week? No thanks. Sian will do for me smile.png

Yes the wages are a joke. Thanks City, thanks Chelsea...they've done wonders for this league with their insane salaries..

Must confess i forgot he was 31yo

• Like 1

Early last season there were some petulant displays on the park that concern me, his wages are ridiculous and to be honest he doesn't fit the all round mould to become part of what is becoming a band of brothers. Young, talented, hungry, humble work horses is what we are looking for.

to be honest I also cannot get past the cake incident smile.png

So Stevie G won't playing next season then biggrin.png

yaya been bitching and whining about city for ages, The birthday thing was bollacks, and wasnt there was something b4 that? and thhen the brother thing, well if they did stop him mourning he' s got a gripe, but tbh in this day and age reallly cant c that happening. nah reckon he's fed up with living in rainy manchester and is craving paris or the warmth of the south of france. him.and his bro dont seem the brightest, one things 4.sure it aint gonna be an easy move I reckon he'll end up not returning 4 pre season end result?either a new contract Ie a double large payment to stay or a move. personally i hope city stick him in the ressie to rot then him and his pill popping dumb arse <deleted> of bro get the f out of england with their tails between their legs.

Edited by rijit

Yes the wages are a joke. Thanks City, thanks Chelsea...they've done wonders for this league with their insane salaries..

Who's the highest paid footballer in the Prem. Who is the most expensive player in the prem? You will find City are to blame for neither.

Who's the highest paid footballer in the Prem. Who is the most expensive player in the prem? You will find City are to blame for neither.

highest paid sports team in the world boj. sports, not football. no dodging that one.

highest paid sports team in the world boj. sports, not football. no dodging that one.

Not trying to dodge anything stevie. Yes we do have a part to play in this overpaid world of footballers but we merely had to jump on the hyper salaries train that had already left the station. And so all I am saying is to try and pin the blame at City's doorstep is naïve, to say the least. We need to look at the clubs who started all this in the first place. I.E. who paid the first 1mil, 10 mil, 20 mil transfer fees and the first 100k, 120k, 200k weekly salaries.