• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reus has apparently rejected a renewed contract with BvB

oh aye?

his current deal is up in 2017, but his release clause of 27M becomes active next summer...

http://www.liverpoolfcnews.net/liverpool-transfer-boost-as-marco-reus-rejects-new-borussia-dortmund-contract/link/166550/

didn't tony barrett say the club were baffled by the links to reus? i would bloody love us to be in for him though. he's that statement of intent signing that we're hoping for really.

spanish press reporting danny agger in advanced negotiations with barcelona. you know, that club that has a transfer ban this summer and isn't allowed to sign anyone.

Yeah he did say that and i would tend to agree. The formula doesn't seem to include buying marque signings or paying inflated rates above the already inflated market because of a name. i would love to see it happen though.

I'd like to see the Lacazette lad sign, has the versatility to play in few positions, silky skills and raw pace, right age.

• Like 1

Reus has apparently rejected a renewed contract with BvB

oh aye?

his current deal is up in 2017, but his release clause of 27M becomes active next summer...

http://www.liverpoolfcnews.net/liverpool-transfer-boost-as-marco-reus-rejects-new-borussia-dortmund-contract/link/166550/

didn't tony barrett say the club were baffled by the links to reus? i would bloody love us to be in for him though. he's that statement of intent signing that we're hoping for really.

spanish press reporting danny agger in advanced negotiations with barcelona. you know, that club that has a transfer ban this summer and isn't allowed to sign anyone.

Strange that he is the only one that we (TB) have denied flat out. Final friendly v BVB....Here's hopingthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Chelsea may have to sell goalkeeper Petr Cech, 32, to Paris St-Germain if they fail to offload striker Fernando Torres, 30, or 27-year-old midfielder John Mikel Obi. Daily Telegraph

Uh oh. We're over the UEFA foreign player limit apparently. facepalm.gif

( Fellaini to Napoli? smile.png Benitez must know something that we don't. )

Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger has declared that neither Jay Rodriguez nor Morgan Schneiderlin will be sold this summer.

With former manager Mauricio Pochettino believed to be interested in taking the duo to join him at Tottenham, Saints fans would have been worried that the outgoings at St Mary's were set to continue.

I guess that means they're heading for WHL wink.png

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-07-29/southampton-rodriguez-and-schneiderlin-not-for-sale/?

• Like 1

Vidal says he's made a verbal agreement with United, according to reports in Chile

His chairman says he's fit and happy at Juve and they discussed his fitness.

Vidal photoed on the tour team bus.

Apparently also, we want Vermaelen and Hummel's for free, sending Nani and Kagawa in the other direction. Kagawa for Hummel's obviously, and Nani off down south.

Silly silly silly season.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Vidal says he's made a verbal agreement with United, according to reports in Chile

His chairman says he's fit and happy at Juve and they discussed his fitness.

Vidal photoed on the tour team bus.

Apparently also, we want Vermaelen and Hummel's for free, sending Nani and Kagawa in the other direction. Kagawa for Hummel's obviously, and Nani off down south.

Silly silly silly season.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Silly season yes but i reckon you will land Mats Hummel but its going to cost. Worth a big spend imho.

Kagawa's a good player but excess to requirements. Back to Dortmund as a makeweight for Hummel? I think Klopp would love Kagawa back.

Vermaelen!! You could buy better.

Edited by carmine

LFC announce the signing of Origi, and to be loaned back to Lille for 2014-15.

no remy, origi signed but loaned back, must mean we are getting another attacker in.

You didn't sign Remy as your guys found a heart condition...... True or not..?

redrus

no remy, origi signed but loaned back, must mean we are getting another attacker in.

redrus

true apparently. though some lad is saying that it was the heart defect plus also his agent demanding silly money at the last minute.

• Like 1

redrus

true apparently. though some lad is saying that it was the heart defect plus also his agent demanding silly money at the last minute.

Others are blaming Borini's intransigence, and one or two claiming suspicious substances found in blood samples. I hope LFC aren't trying to protect him because we are beginning to look like idiots. They need to come clean on this asap.

• Like 1

Schneiderlin's put in a transfer request and Grenier hasn't turned up to training. Make of those what you will.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Grenier?...Looking for Sanchez's replacement already? How much have City offered?biggrin.png

• Like 1

BR on comparisons with Spurs transfer dealings: "It's a different vision we have here. At Liverpool there's a strategy behind what we are doing."

I'm not going to argue with that comment.

Might BM it though......

BR on comparisons with Spurs transfer dealings: "It's a different vision we have here. At Liverpool there's a strategy behind what we are doing."

Might BM it though......

No like him to have a stab normally, but the British media do know how to get a rise out of anyone.

• Like 1

Might BM it though......

No like him to have a stab normally, but the British media do know how to get a rise out of anyone.

It was a fair observation...probably best delivered with silverware in the background though.