Where is the good place to meet new friends in Chiang Mai

chiangmai555

Sorry I did I don't give my information. I am 30s love in Thailand long time but I just wanted to meet new friends who live in Chiang Mai too. I want to meet people to share and hang out talk about Thailand some things like that.

Best

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

it`s all here:

http://www.meetup.com/cities/th/chiang_mai/

If you are a member of facebook, type Chiang Mai in the search, scores of clubs and events will appear in the list.

I noticed there is even a Chiang Mai naturist meetup on there. If only I was hansum man like the majority of Thai visa members, Then I might have been interested in that myself.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

Why not around Loy Kroh and the like, actually? Bars and pubs remain a great place to meet other people, and that's where other foreigners go. Come to think of it it's actually the only place where I make friends & acquaintances, other than at work of course.

• Like 1

Sorry I did I don't give my information. I am 30s love in Thailand long time but I just wanted to meet new friends who live in Chiang Mai too. I want to meet people to share and hang out talk about Thailand some things like that.

Best

it`s all here:

If you are a member of facebook, type Chiang Mai in the search, scores of clubs and events will appear in the list.

I noticed there is even a Chiang Mai naturist meetup on there. If only I was hansum man like the majority of Thai visa members, Then I might have been interested in that myself.

I joined the naturist group, thinking that it were people that like to go out into the nature for walks and see things.. NOT the case, lol..

I have had like 7 guys write me, that they want to do something naked..

Not really my scene...

Sometimes the lack of perfect english, can get you into trouble haha

• Like 1

Best

it`s all here:

I joined the naturist group, thinking that it were people that like to go out into the nature for walks and see things.. NOT the case, lol..

I have had like 7 guys write me, that they want to do something naked..

Not really my scene...

Sometimes the lack of perfect english, can get you into trouble haha

I did not notice the first time that the naturist meetup is for men only.

On the other hand if I did join a naturist club that has beautiful young ladies all lying there as naked as the day they were born, then there would only be 2 consequences for me, either a heart attack or getting arrested.

• Like 1