Rider down in Phuket auth looking for family

mania

Sorry poor spelling should read "unconscious"

Would post pics but not sure & perhaps better to click link

or pm me if you do not have FB

Here is partial shot of bike

10313866_691943344210717_188048302204106

Edited by mania

Strange to see it got already 763 likes on that facebook page, what's there to like, also i never will get used to the Asian way of showing these pics, Good you didn't posted the pic in this thread.

Feel sorry for the guy and hope he will be O.K. it doesn't look that good on that picture.

hope they find family/wife/GF soon, no ID/DL and the bike registration???

I think the likes are for bikers sticking together & trying to help asap

It was posted right after the accident within minutes

Seems they want to notify his family if he has any. Of his accident & where he is.

It is something Thai Super Bikes does often I am afraid to say but I am glad

they do it as it probably helps.

• Like 1

A "like" doesnt necessarily mean the person likes what has happened. Its a way to share information and should be interpreted as "i am interested in this".

Hope the rider will recover soon. Best wishes.

Exactly it is a like for the networking to help a fellow rider

• Like 1

I understand the likes are not really likes, but still somehow i find it disrespectfull towards the victim posting that paticular picture, and would his family/loved ones really want to be confronted by his accident in such a rude way.

helping the rider by posting that picture???? the only help he needs at this moment is the best medical care there is.

The authorities should be able to find his family, and if not there always is time for a more official approach.

But i guess it all part of the modern,real life soap mentality nowadays and uncontrolable by the authorities.

I understand the likes are not really likes, but still somehow i find it disrespectfull towards the victim posting that paticular picture, and would his family/loved ones really want to be confronted by his accident in such a rude way.

helping the rider by posting that picture???? the only help he needs at this moment is the best medical care there is.

The authorities should be able to find his family, and if not there always is time for a more official approach.

But i guess it all part of the modern,real life soap mentality nowadays and uncontrolable by the authorities.

I understand what your saying but the post said I believe

he was comatose

In such cases it is imperative to get a family member on site asap as

treatment likely requires permissions & more. Remember this is Thailand

I am not sure there is rude when someones life may depend on information.

But I see what your saying too.

Tough call TIT & hospitals do not have the same requirements as Western Countries

a private hospital which may be closest can turn a victim away to a govt hospital if he

cannot prove insurance/payment ability etc.

• Like 1

Can also understand your and that FB site point of view, you are right, This is Thailand and first class medical care is not guranteed in such a "case" anyway let's keep our fingers crossed for this guy and hope he will fully recover.

• Like 2