Details of light rail tram system for Phuket

webfact

I like the Artists impression.

Looking forward to seeing that scene. tongue.png

Fair do's! He's added three food carts or trinket sellers on the right.

He's missed the plastic rubbish, soi dogs, empty M150 bottles and parked bikes though.

Not to mention the fact he forgot there is currently a road there - or will the road just be turned into the track for the tram? I'm sure that will help traffic situations in Phuket Town.

According to the note under the picture, the tram route is crossing Phang Nga Road in "Phuiket" town, which I assumed meant it was running north-south. So it's Thepkrassatri Road and Phuket Road that are being converted into a tram route.

And I really think the "artist" ought to give some acknowledgement to Google Earth - note the time on the clocks biggrin.png :

post-35489-0-55722500-1401965826.jpg

post-35489-0-84477300-1401965844.jpg

And where did all the power lines go?

biggrin.png

Gee, golly, gosh…Plagiarizing the background images from Google Earth for the Concept Design … So much for respecting intellectual property rights hmm…Simple acknowledgement would’ve fixed the problem and now Phuket News and others need to rectify this since they all got caught in the trap of publishing it.

Edited by MK1

Gee, golly, goshPlagiarizing the background images from Google Earth for the Concept Design So much for respecting intellectual property rights hmmSimple acknowledgement wouldve fixed the problem and now Phuket News and others need to rectify this since they all got caught in the trap of publishing it.

biggrin.png It'll never happen, mate. Never!

Laughter is the best medicine. Just got a weeks worth. cheesy.gif The picture is awesome.

They say the devil is in the details. I don't think we have even got that far.

I am all for good, efficient and safe public transport, but really.....lets get out of la-la land.