Suspects in grenade attack on PDRC rally in Trat arrested

Lite Beer

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing how much more effective the RTP have become since Adul Saengsingkaew was moved to an inactive post. One might be so presumptuous as to assume that Adul was actually repressing the police from arresting criminals from a certain side of the political divide.

I for one am glad that there are less killers on the street under this Junta and hope the police and army continue there good efforts so far.

This highlights how ineffective CAPO were. Well, they were effective at one thing…Threatening the courts, the NACC and the PDRC.

The wind if change is refreshing.

Exactly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgMDTRPqXbk

• Like 1

It is amazing how much more effective the RTP have become since Adul Saengsingkaew was moved to an inactive post. One might be so presumptuous as to assume that Adul was actually repressing the police from arresting criminals from a certain side of the political divide.

I for one am glad that there are less killers on the street under this Junta and hope the police and army continue there good efforts so far.

This highlights how ineffective CAPO were. Well, they were effective at one thing…Threatening the courts, the NACC and the PDRC.

Yes Jamie, but don't you in your most private moments wish that at least once a week Chalerm was here to spring a good one on us? No, just kidding, wonder where he got to?

You shouldn't laugh. There was a story the other day that the poor chap nearly drowned when he fell into a vat of whisky at a distillery, apparently the visit was a prize for being their best customer or something.

But Chalerm, brave as ever, played down the incident saying it was blown up out of all proportion as usual by the red shirt haters as he'd already managed to get out twice to go to the loo.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by bigbamboo

Talk about cutting and pasting sound bites and investigation reports. The Thai police must squeeze out the names of the next level and make the proper busts. Who was providing finds and weapons and agreeing to offer assistance to escape? Exchange level bust holds the key up the food chain. Thais have to learn how to do this and make busts pay off with Thai Mr. Bigs.

• Like 1

Under the new rules for what the press can say after the coup.

Expect to hear that all things that have happened during the last 2 years were the fault of Red Terroists. Expect many more arrests and expect the anti-democratic cheerleaders on TVF to cheer each one.

Does anybody know if the father of the children who were murdered in Bangkok has been freed from re-education yet?

Yes Jamie, but don't you in your most private moments wish that at least once a week Chalerm was here to spring a good one on us? No, just kidding, wonder where he got to?

I'm presuming he's still in detention as his release would have made the media but nothing so far.

I can't see him being let go with a warning to keep quiet and not get involved in politics would work as it's not his style and it wouldn't do any harm to show the Desert Rat that he's loyal to the end no matter the personal cost.

and just earlier today one of our red apologists was having a go at members accusing the red of these killings, really have to wonder how they cam support and back these vile people and keep on denying everything they do. At least some of us can admit that both reds & yellows are capable of this crap seems the reds cant get the words to come out and admit it.

Saving face means even if they were wrong or did bad they will never admit to it. One of Thais lesser needed cultures.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Expect to hear that all things that have happened during the last 2 years were the fault of Red Terroists. Expect many more arrests and expect the anti-democratic cheerleaders on TVF to cheer each one.

Does anybody know if the father of the children who were murdered in Bangkok has been freed from re-education yet?

I think everyone in TV knows your opinion. Fact is, you cant and wont accept that your party is full of criminals same as the DEMS. I remember the articles about Suthep goin to court and posting bond. So your comment is factless and biased

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ratcatcher post # 10

Yes Jamie, but don't you in your most private moments wish that at least once a week Chalerm was here to spring a good one on us? No, just kidding, wonder where he got to

Perchance one can but hope he is in some such similar accommodation.

dartmoor-prison460_1395311a.jpg

Edited by siampolee

Nice one RTP, two more of the gang in the bag. thumbsup.gif

The initial arrests were done by the marines. One was shot and killed. The RTP are just following up. I'm sure under intense scrutiny by the military.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/729316-two-men-arrested-under-suspicion-of-pdrc-protest-stage-attack-in-trat/

Congrats to the military.thumbsup.gif

Amazing the RTP couldn't get anywhere until the military got involved.

• Like 1

What are the new press rules? I know that anti-coup sentiment is not allowed, but I was not aware that publishing stories against ''yellow shirts'' or publishing stories about arrests of anybody other than Red Shirts was also banned. This is what you infer, is it not.

I've noticed quite a few ''Well I can't respond, because of the new rules'' crybaby BS over the past 2 weeks. Typical red propaganda. Nowhere does it say that...

• Like 2