Bomb explosion rocks capital hours before curfew lifted

Lite Beer

This should drive the conspiracists from under the rock...

Yes, because some people obviously conspired to do someting. smile.png

See the definition of conspiracy http://www.thefreedictionary.com/conspiracy

1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.

Are you claiming that the bomb explosion was an accident? I think it was people conspiring to do something illegal smile.png As for theories about who or why, i'd have to disappoint you. I don't know smile.png

BR Robert

I had conspiracists like this in mind:

Ii suspect you are barking up the wrong tree. The size of the explosion was obviously designed to attract attention, but to whom or to what? At a guess I would say it was what the Nation describes as the "insurgents in the restive South" pushing their cause higher up the junta's agenda.

I see :) Got your point :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A small hole of two centimetres deep was created by the bomb which was found to be Russian-made RGD5 type grenade as its safety pin with serial number erased was discovered at the scene.

Seems like a small hole.

Yes, but it 'rocked the capitol' so very powerful...........

"A small hole of two centimetres deep was created by the bomb". It punctured a couple of car tyres. The media described it as an explosion that "rocked the capital" and Thailand is trying to encourage tourism! The media could be encouraged to support tourist attraction to this peaceful country.

Let us put this in perspective - in the UK we kill about 5,000 people on the roads annually; France with the same population size used to kill 11,000 but this is reduced dramatically since stricter drinking laws have been applied. Perhaps the media would do better to educate the people about drinking and driving, wearing motor cycle helmets and fastening them.

Walkerun